Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:43:13 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Armor of the Elements (This skill is quite powerless...)
Armor of the Elements
IchibanBakaDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 6:02:23 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
When I started my Elementalist I used all my skill points on the armor thingy... (Didn't notice that Tome of Relearning thingy) So I had like no int or str at all. so I died epicly easily as loss of hp and dps in my spells are a bad combo.

To get to the point:

The elemental armor is atm only useful in no chaos. (I read earlier posts about this but I have a suggestion that might be nice so don't get mad kay?)

In chaos however it does hardly count... Is nice to have first time you're there and so on. But my suggestion is so instead of making it 10+ armor every time make it INT based.

If you can make it so that you rather get 100 armor every 10 lvls like... You can't lvl the skill before 10 lvls have passed.

And if you have the know-how to code it from 1000 armor at lvl 100 to int based (Or you could just make it (xxx Armor + 0 x INT) until lvl 100 then at lvl 300 or something around that height you can continue to upgrade the skill.

However after the int basing starts, make it like probably start real low like 0.02 x int or something (Since int can become realy high that is actually a quite high number) and like... lvl it once more and it goes to 0.03 then add another 0.01 to that.

This will increase the usefulness of this skill tenfold. Cause when you think about it. Elementalists take so much dmg and have no dmg, except skills that without high enough armor to compensate for the CD you will surely die when the stronger stuff comes.

I can kill hell creeps and I'm lvl 675... but I can't kill more than a small group cause of the CD, when it CD's the creeps kill me piece'a cake.

Not going to make this any longer. If this is complicated to understand I will make it more detailed tomorrow... (1 am in Norway and I'm 13 so yeah shouldn't be up >->")

Thanks and goodnight everyone biggrin

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 6:11:09 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
The problem with this is it would make eles into full blown tanks.

IchibanBakaDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-19, 8:43:36 AM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Group: Users
I kinda understand that but my values were just examples. I'm sick and tired (Like sereously sick with a cold and tired) So It's kinda hard to formulate stuff like I'm supposed to. So I'll update my suggestion tomorrow.

Good Night biggrin

Added (2010-10-19, 8:43:36 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Okay so to sum this one up I'm just going to explain this fair and simple.

Lvl 1-10 (Rank wise) It will add 100 each time to armor. The Rank can first be upgraded at lvl 10 and will continue like that. The values and such would probably have to be 100 + 0x int if my idea is gonna work.

lvl 10-15 (Rank wise) It would be 1000 armor + 0.05 - 0.06 - 0.07 - 0.08 - 0.09 - 0.1 x int = armor. Values are of course changeable by DC if he decides to make this skill more convenient for high lvls as well

However this part starts at lvl 500 and ranks up every 100 lvls. So at 999 it would be 0.1xint=armor.

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 2:55:07 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
that's still way too much because of skills tomes and gear and stuff. also, if there was already a post about this sort of thing, you should have posted this suggestion there. If it's locked, then ask a mod to open it for you.

Closing this topic for violating multi-thread-single-topic rule.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Armor of the Elements (This skill is quite powerless...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024