Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:28:22 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Enhanced Dark Summoner ((Jeopardy song plays))
Enhanced Dark Summoner
Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 3:19:33 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
So here I am using my over level 800 Dark Summoner to kill Thanatos, and I'm waiting, and waiting, and like 10 minutes later I finally kill him. (If someone suggests Legion Staff, I'll throw a Legion Ring and "No 2 Legion Items' in their face.)

Anyway, I'd be very nice if the Demon Hounds had a crit (even a very low % one for like 2x-3x damage), if the taunt actually worked (doesn't work for Legion or the colo, and rarely works for long on anything else), and also if Pure Death has a small crit too.

Proof of why it's needed: Ever tried leveling alone as a Dark Summoner? It's very very hard and very very slow. Plus, the Summon Improvement skill only is useful like, right then. Around level 600-700 it's starting to become less useful, and around level 800 it's almost useless.

Thus, we need a better Summoning Improvement skill (possibly one with a better level range? maybe more than 1 level?), and something other than a Taunt that doesn't usually work. (No seriously, try it. It's useless for legion and in the Colo just makes everything change target, usually heading for YOU. For bosses it'll usually work for a little bit, Normal World bosses I it should interrupt channeled spells, and perhaps outrage them making them miss some hits?)

(Before ANYONE asks why I'm leveling alone, try having 2-3 people left and they're (both) afk.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Enhanced Dark Summoner ((Jeopardy song plays))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024