Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:59:10 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » A few glitches and a suggestion (2 errors/glitches in ver 1.16b and a Suggestion for change)
A few glitches and a suggestion
TheSpikeDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-07, 8:32:29 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Ok firstly: I found a error or 2 regarding the colosseum, if a person/group of people are in the colosseum, and he/they/etc leaves the game or loses connection, it makes the colosseum unusable to all left in the game, even after going to chaos.
And another glitch I found regarding the colosseum is that chaos weak wave 4 doesn't spawn thus making it impossible to finish.

Now secondly and lastly a suggestion, the weather effects is a good idea, but it makes the game almost unplayable for people on older pc's, I'm in South Africa, we do have some crappy pc still lying around that we might be using and it doesn't really add any difficulty to the game...can you please put a option to turn it on or off or remove it completely.

P.s. : this is all relating version 1.16b

Thank you

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 9:12:41 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (TheSpike)
P.s. : this is all relating version 1.16b

actualy that is relating v1.00b since all those were reported then and suggested
there is a thread for weather

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » A few glitches and a suggestion (2 errors/glitches in ver 1.16b and a Suggestion for change)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024