Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:28:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » New commands.
New commands.
CeshunDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 8:04:17 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: File Master
-colo fix (-cf) checks if player is in colo or ourside and will send screen with him
desync and multible colos running at once makes colo screen bugged.

-emo aka -suicide ^^

razvan1988Date: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 8:27:33 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
i know i am off topic right now...but please dark,can you remove that stupid bad weather in chaos mode???i had 8 consecutive bad whaters,and i'm really sad...i'm not saying it's a bad idea with the weather but makes the game very hard to play and it's allready very hard to play in chaos...sorry for this post ceshun and sorry for my bad english too sad

meOmeDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 11:08:48 AM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Quote (Ceshun)
-colo fix (-cf) checks if player is in colo or ourside and will send screen with him
desync and multible colos running at once makes colo screen bugged.

Ok... and what would that be translated to english? wacko

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 11:43:19 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Quote (meOme)
Ok... and what would that be translated to english?

I know you hate me you don't have to show it.

HitmanDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 1:16:03 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Quote (Ceshun)
I know you hate me you don't have to show it.

How's that hate? The whole thing seems to run together making it very hard to understand. Maybe a longer explaination would be better, cause im also not sure what -cf is supposed to do.

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 1:35:13 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Quote (Hitman)
How's that hate? The whole thing seems to run together making it very hard to understand. Maybe a longer explaination would be better, cause im also not sure what -cf is supposed to do.

orly... >.< well then here i go

When in a game you enter a colo n kill stuff in there & when a player in the desync side enters the colo as well then the first who enterd the colo 1 player will get screen stuck in colo even if he suicide and revives.
So his body will be out side of colo and screen will be in colo.

I suggest adding this command -colo fix (-cf) it will check where the player is, if his in hero is in colo it will to nofthing, if his hero is out side of colo it will send the player screen on his hero.

If you would play the game you would know the bug n not ask it.

Sorry for my frakking bad english. >.<

Message edited by Ceshun - Sunday, 2010-08-22, 1:36:47 PM

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 9:26:30 PM | Message # 7
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Ceshun: have you tried pressing Ctrl+C or Alt+C or Ctrl+Alt+C? It might help fix your camera...no guarantees.

razvan1988: make your own thread since you're on a completely different subject.

CeshunDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 3:06:51 PM | Message # 8
Stage 4
Quote (Kevvin)
Ceshun: have you tried pressing Ctrl+C or Alt+C or Ctrl+Alt+C? It might help fix your camera...no guarantees.

I'll keep that in mynd if i get colo screen bugged again or someone els then i'll tell them or try it my self...

If If it works we don't need -cf but a new hint how to unbug ur own screen :P

Added (2010-09-04, 3:06:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Once again i got stuck in colo screen
add colo fix command /this bug can't be fixed any other way becos of a desync or...add more colo spots room 1 2 3 4 5

Thank you..

HitmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 6:36:16 PM | Message # 9
Stage 3
Quote (Ceshun)
orly... >.< well then here i go
When in a game you enter a colo n kill stuff in there & when a player in the desync side enters the colo as well then the first who enterd the colo 1 player will get screen stuck in colo even if he suicide and revives.
So his body will be out side of colo and screen will be in colo.
I suggest adding this command -colo fix (-cf) it will check where the player is, if his in hero is in colo it will to nofthing, if his hero is out side of colo it will send the player screen on his hero.
If you would play the game you would know the bug n not ask it.

Thats a much better explanation smile its only happened to me once or twice but when it does it ends the game then and there so yea a fix would be nice, but isnt it getting stuck in colo because it thinks ur still in there because of desync or something? then when it checked wouldnt it still think ur in colo? maybe have a command that centers on the town and another that centers on the coloseum? that would also help when one of ur creeps is killed and it says your being attacked but you dont know if its ur base or just a creep :P

Message edited by Hitman - Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 6:37:27 PM

TheLastShaperDate: Friday, 2010-09-24, 11:58:01 AM | Message # 10
Stage 3
I know this thread is alittle old, but why not just have two different commands, one to go colo, and one to go world. Like -Cam Colo (-cc) and -Cam World (-cw) that way if your in colo you could use it and go manage your nation or show somebody where something is with a ping or w.e. Then when your done, and still alive, use the other command to go back to colo camera. It would also be a good fix/work around the stuck in colo bug.

Edit: You could also see who's in colo and how long till done or watch while waiting for Sins or bad weather to pass.

Message edited by TheLastShaper - Friday, 2010-09-24, 12:01:46 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » New commands.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024