Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 7:36:23 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Deleting old and unneeded parts of site?
Deleting old and unneeded parts of site?
WhimsicalyukiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 8:02:50 PM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
like umm... us west clan is dead, and useast clan hasn't even been made yet and like clan cm is making itself become like official clan now with yamichi and others joining the clan so... why not remove those spots? >_< it just brings back memories of good and bad, from when this map used to be updated like really really often instead of slow biiiig updates and umm like playing wiff more people, forum trolling most of the time, and having to deal wiff some drama here and there(specifically the ones concerning zck since his name is under the uswest forum part which brings the whole thing about how i can be so foolish by trying to be nice >_< like because of some stupid stuff zck did the us west clan died since the chieftain was banned from the map that the clan was made for or was nearly banned or temp banned or something don't really remember exactly >_<) aneways jon if it's not too much trouble could you remove that thing? >_< and put former on the us west clan members and shamans or something >_> or just return us to normal forum member peoples

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 11:05:57 PM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Not a bad idea. Whenever valkier gets some extra time..I'm sure he will cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:55:11 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
mmm so you can't do it as a moderator? O_O anyways thanks :P also on an off-note i thought everyone called valkier jon thesedays O_O

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:36:51 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
No, yuki. Moderators never have access to the control panel on forums. I have run four Invisionfree, and a phpbb forum, and none of them let the mods access the admin features.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 6:48:20 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
oh phooey >_> oh wells valkiere will look at this, mmmm give me about 2 days i'll think of something good ^-^

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 6:02:43 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I'll get it handled when I get a chance. Been really busy lately. I need to find a new place to live and such and trying to work. Might not get to it right away.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 1:37:26 AM | Message # 7
Stage 5
okay ^-^ take your time :P

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 10:22:35 AM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
done. thought i did it before. sorry for the delay.

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 10:11:00 PM | Message # 9
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
WOOHOO! happy 4 MONTHS LATE! cool

Ps. Love ya jon :P

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Deleting old and unneeded parts of site?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024