Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 10:10:13 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Remodeling.
Remodeling.
valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:41:59 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I will be remodeling the site today. It's taken a bit of time but I finally got the html coding to work for what I want to do. I will also be changing the time to my time zone, though I am not yet able to change it so that it's current for each individual person and their time-zone.
Also, I will be adding "cuter" smiley's for those on this site that insist on "cute" things. Your welcome ladies.

GoonswithSpoonsDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 0:08:27 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
I really like the new look, the only suggestion I would have is trying to get the top banner to either stretch in some way, or to have at least the text scale with browser width. Right now the rest of the site does, so it looks a little weird to have the top part all scrunched in the middle.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 0:10:57 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Yea, that's a problem I have to fix with the html coding, or possibly make a new top banner. I tried to stretch it, but then it did just that....stretched it. lol. They looked super fat and it just ruined the look, so I changed it back to this for now.

dothackkingDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:04:35 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
.....It's horrendous! I came online and said WTF!!! I was expecting all summer colors instead I get browns black and......dark grays?

HellishProphetDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:47:48 AM | Message # 5
Stage 2
Overall I like the new look. This is CoT 2: Pom, FIRES OF CHAOS. It makes total sense for the forum to be all dark and gloomy. Infact, id vouch to make it more dark, like the smiles too perhaps. Happy bunny things in chaos? haha, but i understand we got ppl like Yuki to cater to.

But the theme does change the mood. The old one gave the feel of the light side. Where all the heroes gather to talk about what they shall do about the impending Chaos(the walls were bright yellow like shinning armor, etc, etc). Now it gives the feel that the Chaos is already here(dark and gloomy, spikes everywhere).

The 2 things i dont like about it tho is it looks Warcraft and not so much Chaotic. Idk how it could be changed to just throwing that out there. That and, maybe change the thread letter color. I cant tell the difference between threads i already saw or havent cuz now they look all the same shade of grey.

Overall, valk, i like it!

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

TrueShadowDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 6:24:16 AM | Message # 6
Stage 10
Awesome, new theme, great work.

Quote (valkier)
I will be adding "cuter" smiley's for those on this site that insist on "cute" things. Your welcome ladies.

Hey now, I also appreciate better smileys, but why are they so white, it's like their ghosts lol happy be good if they were reddish for FIRES of chaos biggrin

edit: nvm, red smileys would not go well with this dark backdrop.

btw, for people that like the other theme, is there an option to switch in between themes? Some forums have the ability to allow each user to switch in between a few preset themes.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 11:38:14 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
There is no option for that with the current control panel that I am using. If I wanted to upgrade my ucoz account to do stuff that would be even more money, and I just don't have the funds. I can hardly pay rent, bills, and keep the website up as it is.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 11:43:06 AM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Quote (dothackking)
.....It's horrendous! I came online and said WTF!!! I was expecting all summer colors instead I get browns black and......dark grays?

Ok, tell me, what exactly about "Fires of Chaos" screams fluffy pink bunny's, rainbows, and a smiley face sun?

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:21:09 PM | Message # 9
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Change the text colour a bit since its hard to read gray on gray in the part where you write it and also the brown on black doesn't look good in the messages.

badazzDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:31:25 PM | Message # 10
Stage 3
i agree whit god cant read shit when its dark in my room .. and seems thats almost all day so xD

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

Message edited by badazz - Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:32:37 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:33:10 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Also its hard to see the new messages are here in the little mail pieces beside the topic because of the colours

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:33:36 PM

ace_of_spadezDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:52:25 PM | Message # 12
Stage 4
need a little bit of fire red in their make it seem hellish ^^ (btw that is not a swear i am not religious but it is still a term deemd to the church theirfore it is ok)

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 10:05:00 PM | Message # 13
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
*cough* epic *cough*

ace_of_spadezDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 10:23:45 AM | Message # 14
Stage 4
Hey i was wondering can you make it so we can track a thread to give us a pm or email to a email we specify when somebody comments on that thread

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Remodeling.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024