Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Site Cleanup
Site Cleanup
valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 10:08:18 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I'm going to be doing some major site cleanup tonight after work. This involves closing old threads and even deleting some (which will most likely just be duplicate topics, Oldest will remain). So if your post count alters, don't be alarmed.

Edit:
Well, it's done. You will notice your post count has gone down, some more than others. you will also notice that there is no more than 1 page in each section right now. I have decided that all pages after page 1 are not needed. (mostly because no one had posted in them for near a month). And have decided to delete all those old posts. From now on, any threads that have not been posted in for more than a month will be locked (not deleted). The reason I deleted all the old old ones and not just closed them all is because I don't have the time to go into each individual post and close it properly.

TrueShadowDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 6:44:33 AM | Message # 2
Stage 10
I'll auto lock old threads in sections where there are a lot of threads. People may request unlocking of threads through PM if you truly find it significant enough to be unlocked.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 11:35:21 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
If it hasnt been posted in for a month or more, there is no reason to unlock it.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Site Cleanup
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024