Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 11:36:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Valkier is a joke =D
Valkier is a joke =D
KevinnDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 2:40:20 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I used to play CoT so i found this website..and i stopped playing and just read this forum a bit, Valkier seems like a little kid drunk with power =P Its funny to watch him ban people for stupid ass reasons, this forum isnt even that popular. Im not going to be coming to this forum again so don't bother wasting your time banning me, or go for it i don't care. Just stating that valkier is annoying =D -Kevinn === NOT Kevvin

If you do IP bans my ip is 76.112.113.233, enjoy.

my ingame name is also Kevinn on USEAST so ban me from map

ace_of_spadezDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 10:57:36 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
sorry but i agree! smile Btw Darkchaos if u want some ideas OutSIDE this crooked forum... Djg003@hotmail.com smile always open to giving ideas to a good guy biggrin

HellishProphetDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 1:11:37 PM | Message # 3
Stage 2
Valk just enforces the rules here. Nuttin more than that.

@ ace: im sorry but ur ideas are EXTREMELY unthought-out and would be utterly useless to dark. If you want to actually help u can abide by the rules(for one) and you could also actually put more than a "just woke up n had this in my head" idea like all of ur suggestions have been. If u dont want scoffed at come up with thoughtout material

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

ace_of_spadezDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 1:21:47 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
I did it your format then it got deleted BTW.

GoonswithSpoonsDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 4:22:12 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Valkier may be a bit harsh, but at least the forums stay clean and don't get cluttered up. Of course as you think the map is a waste of time so I cannot see why you would even bother to register for the forums. Perhaps those who do like the map don't want this forum to end up a WoW forum like pile of garbage

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:20:16 PM | Message # 6
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
So you're the guy that took Kevinn on USEast....I own Kevinn on USWest/Europe/Asia, but I needed a name for all realms. BTW, when you are trying to voice out your opinion, do it in a more "political" manner, so more people would be willing to listen and maybe even agree with you. Edited out some offensive parts that deterred from your statement.

Please read this post: http://www.pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/9-103-1 and keep that in mind.

Anyways, this post is locked...

valkierDate: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 1:45:30 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
If you spent ANY time on the forums you would notice that I give soooo many warnings to people. I only ban repeat offenders. Even then it's just a posting ban for a few days. I've only had to perma ban a few people. I have rules, stated clear as day in black and white. If you can't follow them then that's not my problem. And Ace, if you think it's so crooked, then why bother coming here? And a little kid drunk with power? Sorry, but I'm an adult who's fighting to stay alive right now. Going to the hospital a couple times a month. I don't have time to be the world nicest guy.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » Valkier is a joke =D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024