Thursday, 2024-05-02, 3:12:03 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » The Dumb frustrating Security Code.... (It only allows me to login/post/do anything here from camp.)
The Dumb frustrating Security Code....
UDeepDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 11:26:50 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
This is very frustrating, mods. I dunno what's behind the need of putting this sort security code but it's really stupid for a code that's so secure that no matter how I get all the combinations correct at home, i can't post anything there. It was difficult for me to actually register to the forums and eventually I had to resort to register and do everything in my army camp which fortunately allows me to do all this during my free time.

Just to ask what for is the need for such a code here? With that said, i can't do anything at home.

Regards.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 0:54:52 AM | Message # 2
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
I do feel we should remove the security code for posting messages. However, for logging in and registering it should be kept. Currently, these options are change-able by valkier and it is up to him.

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 3:32:19 PM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Too bad i have no security code :3

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 9:31:18 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: File Master
There was a topic about this, can't find it & i remember valk said he can't remove the security codes what so ever.

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 1:12:23 PM | Message # 5
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Not sure if it still applies but read this first. Search around the site a bit before asking questions like this.

http://pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/17-299-1

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » The Dumb frustrating Security Code.... (It only allows me to login/post/do anything here from camp.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024