Monday, 2026-09-28, 8:56:20 PM


Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Random
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 6:31:29 PM | Message # 331
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
i didnt mean to use color lol

i clicked it by accident >.<


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 6:44:28 PM | Message # 332
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
lol
Done without clicking the dropdown....eheh.....


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:02:21 PM | Message # 333
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
well....imma cookie monster

rawrawrawr


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
darkchaosDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:15:26 PM | Message # 334
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Messages: 1190
Reputation: 32767
Status: Offline


 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:18:01 PM | Message # 335
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
oh noes D:

Battle Ready Cookie Monster :O

BRCM

biggrin

pew pew everybody gonna die


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:22:51 PM | Message # 336
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
Weren't you on a diet...?
I heard cookie monster went vegetarian.....which is, like, the stupidest thing ever.......he DREAMS of cookies-yet doesn't eat them. He's got issues.


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:34:07 PM | Message # 337
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
wat :o?

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 7:41:05 PM | Message # 338
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
(If supporting other maps on SC2 isn't allowed, just remove this...)
EVERYONE WHO HAS SC2 AND LIKES CUSTOM MAPS MUST SEE THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZNrzKLO5I

If you have any mind left over from the mind-blowing it gives, post. If not, post how blown you think your mind is.

For those of you who like to be annoyed/need amusement: http://pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/

For those who hate their computer:


The opinion of the poster: Fale?
(I didn't think it up, and I wish they spelled Fail right, but it's still right in my opinion. Which we're all entitled to.)


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.


Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2011-07-15, 8:20:01 PM
 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-15, 8:31:16 PM | Message # 339
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
nyan cat song

YAYYYYYYYYY


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 0:25:21 AM | Message # 340
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Messages: 1190
Reputation: 32767
Status: Offline
sand, i didnt know you read sc2mapster lol

 
Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 1:34:51 AM | Message # 341
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
Occasionally, I do follow a couple of maps. Keuken's HLW, for one. Randomly saw the nyanit and I watch their news sometimes too, and when I saw SCU (no?) had "received a C&D" I just had to investigate. Blizzard must envy those guys for what they've done to the editor. It's a testament to it's power. I'm not saying WC3's editor is weak, but DAMN-there is no denying that blew my mind. I think I actually had "negative mind" after watching that, and I'm still recovering. It was just that...well...we've gotta come up with a word that is equal to approx (Epic+Awesome)^Mindblowing. Somewhere around there is where I'd put that map.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 12:41:16 PM | Message # 342
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
yea? well you look like a bannana

cause i didnt even read that entire post :P


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 1:22:58 PM | Message # 343
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Messages: 1190
Reputation: 32767
Status: Offline
meh. nothing blows my mind anymore :/

 
GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 2:07:00 PM | Message # 344
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
except walrus's surprised

they blow my mind too surprised


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 4:29:55 PM | Message # 345
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
DC, what if someone gave you a version of CoT from say.....3 years from now.

That'd blow your mind-3 years of work on a map you don't have to do anymore. You could get a head start on V5.14! (Or whatever V you'd be up to by then...)


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2026