Thursday, 2026-10-08, 1:10:28 AM


Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Random
GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:11:56 AM | Message # 181
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
started to pet a turtle named rocky...

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 10:25:07 AM | Message # 182
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Messages: 470
Reputation: 10086
Status: Offline
yall are terrible at this..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 10:48:14 AM | Message # 183
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
hey >:(

its random stories >:( grr


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 3:07:21 PM | Message # 184
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
I didn't start it. It was amusing though for a while.
(Continuing Wolf)
...but the turtle tried to bite him...
(Continuing Bud)
...but I think you know that already...


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 6:43:30 AM | Message # 185
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
wah?

and the turtle had herpys C-2 so...

cause you guys are weird...


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:00:15 AM | Message # 186
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
...so he cooked the turtle very thoroughly and then...

...but I guess you know this already too....


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:43:47 AM | Message # 187
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Messages: 470
Reputation: 10086
Status: Offline
gave the cooked, herpys C-2 turtle to his pet pikachu to eat, causing...

I know all...duh... :P


When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:48:19 AM | Message # 188
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
a massive nuclear warhead in guam to blow up for...

because bud is bad at stories... smile


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 8:32:09 PM | Message # 189
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
...a couple of hours....(fallout)

(WOLF! BUD'S PoV! Fool!)
...real problem is I don't even like All-he's a jerk.....


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-06-24, 9:10:39 AM | Message # 190
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
then the cockroaches...
(oohhhhh lol )
because im so hoooooodd....

Added (2011-06-24, 9:10:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
change my rep back :"(


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-06-24, 10:14:51 AM | Message # 191
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
ate the world's supply of cake....

...but I don't talk like it....

(This is a question, not a pathetic story starter. Yeah...the "stories" are a bit pathetic lol...)
If one of your worst nightmares came true, and you got a weapon to fight them....what is this nightmare and what's the weapon of choice?
I've got two, but one is rigged. If anyone ever watched Dr. Who, I'm talking about the Weeping Angels. (For those who don't, it's only a statue when you see it....) There's no weapon that'd work against them really...because they're that rigged.....(Whatever takes the image of an angel, IS an angel. Please, no photography, no pictures, no recordings-just words.....) (You should see part of the "video" from it, where he goes "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can imagine. Just don't take your eyes off them and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." [Or something like that...don't remember exactly...it was creepy though O_o])
And one that you can actually fight (lol), would be the Taken from Alan Wake. Seriously those guys are just about literally the stuff of nightmares. If you don't know who they are, play Alan Wake (don't google them, you wouldn't get it). If you haven't played it yet, only play it when it's bright outside. Very bright. Blindingly. Never when it's dark. My weapon of choice for the Taken is probably a flare gun.....since a nuke would kill me too :P
And one last one, also Dr. Who-Vashta Nerada (not sure on the spelling...lol). They're basically these flesh eating things......and aren't in every shadow-but any shadow.....(If there's one light and you have two shadows, you're dead.) Weapon of choice with these guys? Light. It doesn't stop them, but slows them down....a lot....
Summary: Weeping Angels (Dr. Who), you're still defenseless. The other is The Taken (Dark Presence, Alan Wake), with a large stockpile of flare guns. The last is Vashta Nerada (also Dr. Who, they got some creepy stuff on that show)-and I'll take anything that emits a nice bright light. Very bright. Say...the sun. (Lol)


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
AlexengDate: Friday, 2011-06-24, 10:47:30 AM | Message # 192
Stage 4
Group: Users
Messages: 242
Reputation: 0
Status: Offline
Worst nightmare would be dolls. Those things are creepy... Weapon of choice: anything that doesn't require me to come close.
Second worst would be the things in half-life that are stuck in the ceiling, dunno what their name is. Weapon of choice: any firearm.
Third worst is probably spiders. That or the beetle things from Silent Hill. Weapon of choice: flame thrower or bug spray, whichever works best.


Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:42:04 AM | Message # 193
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
Of my 3 I'm not sure which is worst. Probably the angels, but then again, they're all basically impossible to come across...lol.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.
 
GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-06-24, 1:11:16 PM | Message # 194
Stage 9
Group: Users
Messages: 1647
Reputation: -707
Status: Offline
ive played alan wake my cozin has it

its not scary at all >.>
i was thinking it would be terrifing

we played it from 9;30 last night pm
to 3;27 am lol

today surprised

game made me jump...once

sad

if a nightmare came to life and i had to fight em

mine would be.....................................................................................idk D: ummm hmm idk probly eaither Grabloids (tremors) or assassins o.o

yep just plain assassins

weapons of choice?

Spr. thats all ya need :P
Special purpose rifle (sniper rifle with silencer built in) smile

or the GoD killer from Drive angry lol

or or or BFG from doom lol


Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223
 
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-06-24, 2:02:11 PM | Message # 195
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Messages: 1945
Reputation: 70
Status: Offline
Did you get very far in? Dude I was a little creeped before I even got to the lighthouse....late in the game I was a little nervous to look at the window when it was dark outside because...well.....
I think one of the freakiest parts was this house....or well...ruins of a house....and in the basement-like part of it was a whole bunch of the "light writing" (shine a light on the words to see them)...then it was like "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" "Tom" and I was like....."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

But I do love near the end of the game you get to destroy this tornado thing.....which isn't the awesome part. The AWESOME part is you get a flare gun....AND A CASE OF FLARE AMMO to kill it! (Max Flare Gun Ammo is like 12 lol)

I was trying to do Wake on Nightmare but i got to the big tree that you can walk under and around that part I run out of ammo. Nightmare is basically it takes forever to kill their "Darkness Shields", and thy tank a lot more damage....and they hurt more....

I just find it freaky when you're running along and all of a sudden this guy leaps out at your going "PLEASE DOn't feed thE ANIMALS!" (Or something like that. Their voices are HILARIOUS!!)
"FAIL To arrive anD YOU LOSE *the deposit*" (Love Stucky. He was epic funny to listen to, but scary as Valk's Hammer when he was chasing me lol)

Okay, this was years ago, but did anyone else play Spiderman 2? When you FINALLY fought Mysterio, how hard did you find him? (He's in a convenience store or something when you fight him). Personally I found him a JOKE! Here's what happened:
Go in, find it's Mysterio, little chat, and his bars show up. Yes, 3 HP BARS! I figure I'll kick it off with a god air combo. Run up to him, punch him into the air and....
Wait wtf? That's IT?! It's that moron from the arena place?! One hit a BOSS with 3 HP bars....fail....
(That's kinda what happened, I don't remember exactly now. Last time I played SM2 was like.....uhh......few years ago? Lol)

Oh yeah, one last thought for Wake. FINALLY A GAME WITH DECENT AI! Larry and the Sheriff are USEFUL allies! WOOT!


Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.


Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2011-06-24, 2:04:44 PM
 
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2026