Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:42:27 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » COT players, gather! (GATHER!)
COT players, gather!
TazZDate: Saturday, 2015-09-19, 10:23:47 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Okay guys, I know Wc3 is dead and shit.. But there's COT games daily. The problem is that people are impatient as fuck. I want to suggest to gather in selfmade channels for more COT action.
More games in less time, who ever is still reading forums thumbs up lol. I'm from Europe so I want to encourage all Europeans to join channel /j cot
This might help to gather up the remaining cot interested players to find a game.
I'm hosting like daily via ENT or MMH. If you're americam you can come europe to see whos there or just create ur own COT channel.
Spread this out my fellow COT lovers.. 
Cheers.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Saturday, 2015-09-19, 12:23:06 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Most of us on here don't actually play anymore, but there are a lot of Europe server players on https://www.facebook.com/groups/WC3RPGs/

I'm sure some of them play CoT.

TazZDate: Saturday, 2015-09-19, 1:07:48 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Yes I'm aware of that Facebook group, but tbh I'm not sure if that's what I mean. Seems like its not a source of COT partys. But okay, another thing which would bring COT "back to life" or atleast a bit, would be a public host bot - like it has been in the past. The thing is I have no clue about hostbots or such. Is it much of a deal to get that running? Since the COT playerbase has become real small due to retired people, the only solution is to bring it near to new people. If its about donating money to someone to get a hostbot - I can't help tbh, but as I said, I have no clue about hostbots in general.
best regards
TazZ

Mystic_ProphetDate: Sunday, 2015-09-20, 0:48:20 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Honestly. a host bot wouldn't help much. plenty of bots running 24/7 that never get enough people in the lobby to starts games. (I've long since accepted that wc3 is practically dead). I would suggest looking up ghostbot though. It's one I've dabbled with and works pretty well. Basically you just need a 2nd CD key (if you want to stay on Bnet while it's running), and just keep your computer on so the bot keeps running.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Sunday, 2015-09-20, 0:49:09 AM

claudia2ksDate: Tuesday, 2015-12-22, 5:48:05 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
I would very much like to play with some other people, unfortunately i don't have the time to play every day.
If there are any more fans that would still like to play this map, please post on this thread so we can gather some weekends. Post during the week and announce your presence for the next weekend. We can meet on the cot channel, or somewhere else if you have other suggestions.
I'm from Europe as well, there is a possibility to create the map through makemehost.com so that it will be accessible on any realm, we just need to gather.
Cheers.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2016-01-01, 12:50:06 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
I'm still pushing the Facebook group.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/WC3RPGs/   I could use a couple of admins trying to get games going on a regular basis (especially since I don't play much myself anymore). There are a lot of Europe players, so it shouldn't be too hard to find people.

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2016-01-06, 8:53:17 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
I don't live in europe but on the USEast server it's still possible to fill games if you wait long enough.

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » COT players, gather! (GATHER!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024