Thursday, 2024-04-25, 4:17:30 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Just general help for a bunch of noobs (Wondering how to level and other stuf)
Just general help for a bunch of noobs
ChoDate: Thursday, 2014-01-09, 5:23:39 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey guys! me and my friends just started up WC3 again for fun and found this game. We all hit around level 300 and can't seem to level any more in the collosseum. Just wondering if the best way to level is the infinity struggle, or for us to save up plats and go into chaos? we can kill some stuff there but it's very hard due to the Sin and night and we always get Chaotic Snow during the day..

Also, what are the viable classes? the ones with scaling abilities. We're a team of Elemntalist, Phoenix Ranger, and Royal Guardian.

p.s. does the royal guard ever end up doing damage? haha 

oh and is the set bug ever going to be fixed or is there a work around?

Message edited by Cho - Thursday, 2014-01-09, 8:39:52 PM

NabelnoobDate: Friday, 2014-01-10, 11:39:46 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Nice to hear there are still some people playing this game smile
Yes you should go hell, i dont know your items but i guess you havent got daemonic items/set, yes sins and chaotic hurrican suck but you can just go struggle/colo/afk in bad times.
I think elementalist and Royal Guardian are still viable, even when the Guardian deals no dmg, he will never do but you get a nice item at level 999 which deal passive damage.
Phoenix rangers Crits doesnt stack and this is the main damagesource later so in my personal opinion you should swap him with Master Rogue or Master of Poison. Also, if you havent already got it, you should use 6 iron golem ores to combine it to a Iron ore fist, this item is just incredible overpowered for ever damagedealer. 

Dont know why you think the sets are buggy, only the last 2 doesnt work if i remember right.

ChoDate: Friday, 2014-01-10, 4:16:15 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Hmm yeah it seems like my friend was doing some completely stupid with the sets haha We now have horror sets thanks to the royal guardian. It seems like the Phoenix ranger's crit stacks with the iron golem fist?

Really appreciate the info haha, it's awesome to see that this game is still gettin love xD

Oh and what boss should be next on our checklist in chaos? Sorry for all the nooby questions ><

NabelnoobDate: Monday, 2014-01-13, 10:54:19 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Mabe it has been changed but i guess its just an misunderstanding smile if you have 2 items, both 50 % 2 times more dmg you normaly have a 25% chance to deal 4 times more dmg,
but when i played him (it has been a while) he could only deal twice as much dmg.
Dunno maybe i have been wrong.
There arent many Bosses in Chaos :/
Try to get the quest item dropping by the boss at the first leveling spot (where the spiderking was in normal) after th eonly good items are thanathos wings(675 i think) on the left, top site of the map (if you are lucky this is one of the items that drop as legendary.
Then you can go Kill satan to get satans Ace (725, legendary possible), he is where Hells items drop(middle right).
Ring of Existence (900 legendary possible) top right
Forgotten ...(999) at orc base (kill the base)
Azaroth items (999) top right (go into circle) 

Have fun trying to reach level 999 biggrin

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Just general help for a bunch of noobs (Wondering how to level and other stuf)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024