Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:42:23 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Soloing Aza without Aza gear (Can it be done?)
Soloing Aza without Aza gear
GalatiusDate: Monday, 2012-12-17, 3:22:27 AM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
Even if I spent 500 plat, I'll still only get 1.25 mil AGI. Upgrading my Legendary Thanatos Wings would yield more damage with much less effort. The only advantage of spending 500 plat on stat tomes is that the extra AGI provides more armour. However, 1.25 AGI = just under 40K extra armour and I doubt that will make much difference against Aza.

If it were possible to buy more expensive tomes for bigger stat gains, then this might be more feasible. But 10K for a tome means that you can only spend 3 plat a minute assuming five stat tome purchase clicks per second. It would take several hours of non-stop, high-speed clicking to spend 500 plat and I don't see how the net result would make much difference. Surely it would make more sense to use that time to harvest Astral set items instead?

AlexengDate: Monday, 2012-12-17, 4:51:27 AM | Message # 17
Stage 4
Use an auto-clicker. It'll shorten the time to two seconds per plat.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

GalatiusDate: Monday, 2012-12-17, 7:48:15 AM | Message # 18
Stage 1
Hmmmm. That sounds do-able.

So build a demon nation, load it into the normal world, max out my population cap on resource gatherers, AFK for a few days, and then auto-click my way to several thousand plat worth of stats?

Should I even bother changing my current item build?

Added (2012-12-17, 7:48:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Which auto-clicker do you recommend?

AlexengDate: Monday, 2012-12-17, 8:32:06 AM | Message # 19
Stage 4
http://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2012-12-17, 10:44:46 AM | Message # 20
Stage 9
just solo infinite struggle while waiting for things to harvest
then just turn all your arc into plat and you should have 3x your normal plat lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

NOCFeRnAlDate: Monday, 2012-12-17, 4:54:11 PM | Message # 21
Stage 3
this autoclicker is best for toming up
http://www.mediafire.com/?7qfguz17bgr55o7

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2012-12-17, 10:00:09 PM | Message # 22
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I <3 Spamnation!
http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/
(Programs --> Spamnation)

(Farty's was the founder of my dead clan. Should learn programming to update it myself...lol.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GalatiusDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 10:00:52 AM | Message # 23
Stage 1
Thank y'all for your recommendations!

Added (2012-12-23, 10:00:52 AM)
---------------------------------------------
So I blew several thousand plat on stat tomes and got my agility up to 10 million.

Total damage is over 20 million? Check.
Satan Ace crits over 500 million? Check.
MR innate crits over 1 billion? Check.
Total armour over 400K? Check.
Magic immunity with banshees? Check.

Still can't beat Azazoth sad

Anyone who claims to beat Aza solo without spending around 10K worth of plat on stat tomes is either:

1. Lying;
2. Cheating;
3. Using some secret item abuse or exploitable glitch.

Thanks to everyone who recommended auto-clickers. However, I found that there still needs to be a slight delay between mouse clicks otherwise Warcraft doesn't register them. So even with auto-clicking, it still takes ages to burn through thousands of plat (I was able to achieve stable auto-clicking at a rate of roughly 5 plat a minute).

The biggest problem, though, are the memory leaks in the map. I don't know what exactly causes it, but buying thousands and thousands of stat tomes produces cumulative lag that eventually makes the entire exercise extremely prohibitive and borderline impossible.

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 10:49:16 AM | Message # 24
Stage 4
(Galatius)
The biggest problem, though, are the memory leaks in the map. I don't know what exactly causes it, but buying thousands and thousands of stat tomes produces cumulative lag that eventually makes the entire exercise extremely prohibitive and borderline impossible.

I think this is a problem with the game, not the map. If I remember it right, the SFX of using a power-up is not removed correctly.

Also, HP is just as important. The difference between 80k armor and 400k armor is 80% less damage taken. At 33.333 agility per armor you would have needed 10,666,560 agility to get 320k armor, which, if you had picked strength, would have resulted in 533m more hp and made Satan's Heart heal for ridiculous amounts.

Brony Forever.

Message edited by Alexeng - Sunday, 2012-12-23, 11:18:56 AM

GalatiusDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 11:31:30 AM | Message # 25
Stage 1
Thanks for the input Alexeng!

I hadn't considered using mass strength and Satan's Heart instead. Assuming 5000 plat, what do you think would be preferable: splitting the plat between AGI and STR tomes, or just dumping it all into STR?

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 11:56:26 AM | Message # 26
Stage 4
No idea. You can either choose between 7.5m in both (+12 all stat tomes) or 12.5m in one (+25 one stat tomes). I would recommend 7.5m in both, because that would also give you the int needed to turn Legion's Ring into a nuclear bomb.

Brony Forever.

GalatiusDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 1:53:57 PM | Message # 27
Stage 1
Good point - hadn't thought of that. Many thanks!

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2012-12-24, 11:36:13 AM | Message # 28
Stage 9
hrm i generally dont spend that much plat really in total on stats unless its a non updated hero
i feel most of the updated heroes can solo aza pretty easily

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

GalatiusDate: Wednesday, 2012-12-26, 10:52:17 AM | Message # 29
Stage 1
If you have solo-ed Aza with a MR without Aza items, and without spending thousands of plat on stats, then please tell me how you did it.

NOCFeRnAlDate: Wednesday, 2012-12-26, 11:56:10 PM | Message # 30
Stage 3
if u are lucky enough to get several leg wings, and up them...

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Soloing Aza without Aza gear (Can it be done?)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024