Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:39:16 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » what ever happened to kenchi co ?
what ever happened to kenchi co ?
leonhartDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 10:32:54 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
i don't know if anyone here was around way, way back in the day like 2004 or sometime close to that when the original site was up? waugriff used to post and so did the rest of kenchi co., and last i remember he was trying to publish the curse of time as a book series. i was having a stroll through memory lane and remembering all the time i spent on that forum as a kid that i decided to try to check up on what happened to everyone and this was the only site that came up. so is anyone around from then that has any info on waugriff and kenchi co?

Mystic_ProphetDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 10:54:23 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
I still keep in touch with Waugriff (Mark) and Mink (Dawn). They're on my facebook. Waugriff and Kira had a falling out. Mark and Dawn later got married. Currently raising a kid, and struggling with all the responsibilities of doing that in this economic environment. As far as I know, they never published any of the books. They seem adamantly against self publishing, so that's probably one of the big reasons.

Also: Been a long time Leon. How have you been?

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Saturday, 2013-10-12, 11:01:19 AM

leonhartDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 11:26:23 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
what's up man? i'm alive and well. i was just having a sleepless night being nostalgic that i had to check out if anything at all still existed from the old site. from what i remember it just shut down out of nowhere. that's as far back as my memory can take me. i remember things getting rocky for waugriff and everything kind of took a turn for the worst near the end. those were some fun times though, fun community. we were like one big happy internet family lol

Mystic_ProphetDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 1:06:06 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Heh. Do you remember Tannish2?

Oh and after the site was taken down by waugriff, it came back up and was being hosted by Daworm. I guess he eventually just stopped paying for it, as it wasn't really being used.

I think the main reason I stick around here is to see if anyone like you wanders through. Be nice to get some of the old gang back together.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Saturday, 2013-10-12, 1:15:06 PM

leonhartDate: Saturday, 2013-10-12, 11:01:02 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
yeah, i remember that guy, tannish2. everyone hated him at first, but he kinda just stuck around so long that we all had to get used to having him around. i popped into the site when daworm was hosting it but it seemed deader than this place so i didn't even bother posting. as for the old gang, i haven't seen any of them in years. the only guys i'd see online on warcraft or wow were tannish2, xxragnarokxx, and marcusbluefire, but at some point i just stopped playing and idk what happened to them.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Sunday, 2013-10-13, 4:59:01 AM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Tannish2 stuck around with me for a while, and I remember always playing mediator between him and other members of my clan. But I eventually lost contact with him. He was great to play against in tropical tag. Sort of miss those games. Anyway. If you want to keep in touch, you can always look me up on facebook.

leonhartDate: Monday, 2013-10-14, 9:26:03 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
yeah, he was alright. i think i played footywars with him back in the day. i'll probably just stick to creeping around here from time to time since i deactivated the old facebook a while ago. interning at a certain place that rhymes with mia will make you do that lol.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Monday, 2013-10-14, 12:26:06 PM | Message # 8
Stage 4
All right then.

dperuzzi1013Date: Monday, 2015-07-13, 7:13:20 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
Talk about blast from the past, and sorry for necroing this thread if that bothers you guys but i had to post. I definitely remember you Mystic_prophet and Tannish2. I am not 100% sure what my warcraft 3 name was back then when i played with you guys, but i was on alot and in the clan, Chosen-1 maybe? seems right. anywho, amazing you still keep in touch with Mark, just had a random thought about him while going through old stuff and decided to do a search and see what was going on with him.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Tuesday, 2015-07-14, 10:01:48 AM | Message # 10
Stage 4
Oh hi Chosen. I remember you. Mark has a couple of books out on amazon if you want to check those out.

www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Mark+Cuevas&search-alias=digital-text&text=Mark+Cuevas&sort=relevancerank

EDIT: Almost forgot his official site.
http://www.waugscorner.com/

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Wednesday, 2015-07-15, 5:45:29 AM

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » what ever happened to kenchi co ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024