Thursday, 2024-04-18, 6:48:55 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Original story (I wonder)
Original story
NOCFeRnAlDate: Monday, 2013-07-08, 5:35:39 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
If someone have original CoT RPG story, share please. ty.

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Mystic_ProphetDate: Tuesday, 2013-07-09, 6:21:06 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
I do.(the first book anyway) It's rather long though. And I believe it's been edited since. I have a rough draft; been a while since I read it. I'll have to skim it again later and give ya a summary. Or I could ask mark if he ever finished them, in between working and taking care of the kids and all.

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-10, 10:23:08 AM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I believe the CoT series by waugriff orginally were from books.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Thursday, 2013-07-11, 0:45:43 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
So the first book takes place on both the Planet of Blue and the Planet of Medea, which are two of the (nine?) planets that form the CoT universe. It first follows Maxim Malone, An Alekian Chaos Knight who later goes on to become one of the saviors. After his death the story follows his son Banon Malone (the second savior), a cold blooded thief and mercenary who ends up softening up a  bit and settling down as an innkeeper only to be brought back into service through the manipulations of the Gods.

I should note that in the books the goddesses do not interact with the rest of the universe. They are all sleeping due to their continuous infighting that would constantly destroy the universe. They mutually agreed to enter a deep sleep and set up 4 Gods to watch over it in their absence. These are: Gateway, the god of creation, Aaron, the God of time, Alcaeus, the God of War, and Epoch, the God of fate. Gateway is an original God created by the Goddesses, while the other three used to be human at one point. The God's supposedly aren't allowed to directly interfere with the planet Blue, but it seems to be the one they are most interested in.

NOTE: the games also take place on Blue and Medea.  POM takes place on Medea of course. The first one takes place on Blue.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Friday, 2013-07-12, 9:27:05 PM

NOCFeRnAlDate: Sunday, 2013-07-21, 7:21:38 AM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Thats what they were talking about in the start of Waugriffs CoT2 PoM, when while u walk through arc, after picking a hero and (WTF?) (Godesses have taken all ur items in punishment for what u have done to them on Blue.) all items gone uhh.
was pretty easy to avoid loss though.

My thanks.

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Message edited by NOCFeRnAl - Sunday, 2013-07-21, 7:23:18 AM

Mystic_ProphetDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 1:44:55 AM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Yeah if you want any further information let me know. Though everything else is pretty much spoilers. I might be able to dig up some of the stuff about how magic works though.

firkDate: Thursday, 2019-02-28, 1:15:13 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Mystic_Prophet,  i'm interested in that book too
Is there any way i can read it?
It seems that it wasn't published at all.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Original story (I wonder)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024