Thursday, 2024-03-28, 6:23:53 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Thoughts of the thoughtless (Because i think useless thoughts like this all the time.)
Thoughts of the thoughtless
abeticdiDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 7:05:12 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I always end up thinking back to find a way to trace thoughts back to their source, but one can never find the true source can they... I start to think about why i think of what i think. Where do these thoughts come from? My thoughts start into endless cycles of trying to think of the thoughts that have brought me to think about thoughts that are pointless. I have realized that my thoughts are obviously from playing too many video games but that raises the question in my mind. Why do video games create these thoughts? As i ponder said thoughts i think about why i think about said thinkable thoughts. The more i delve into my mind the less i believe my thoughts are my own any more. All influenced by what others believe. As i ponder this belief i wonder is anyone truly them any more? Is there any way to define oneself any more? The endless loop of thoughts eventually ends as i decide to just go mindlessly play video games again.

Soon - Sometime within the next 5 years, although it may be longer.

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 7:29:10 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Wasn't in the mood to read a block of text.

You know what you should do? Go to a forum where staying on topic isn't even properly regulated at all, or some random place, and watch the topic of conversation. It's fascinating to watch how it jumps from topic to topic.
Here's one thread you could peek at: http://pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/7-1350-1

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Thoughts of the thoughtless (Because i think useless thoughts like this all the time.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024