Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:21:03 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Hi : Looking for anyone (I need someone to play with!)
Hi : Looking for anyone
CapelobsterDate: Monday, 2013-04-22, 7:03:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I'm on the United States server with the Battle.net account name SqueeSpleen. Let me know if you ever want to play with me, or can help, or have any beginner tips that are not already on a forum.

Message edited by Capelobster - Monday, 2013-04-29, 4:58:56 PM

Soul_of_LemonDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 6:55:09 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Welcome to the "community" of Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 11:06:37 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
"Quest" items are level 50+, but most of them end up with you getting "Boss" items, which are level 100+. So realistically, depending on the hero you choose, you're likely to be 50-100 before you can do any of the Normal World quests.

Hit up Evil Shopkeeper for Tele Staff and Savior Armor, his two items that I'd actually go to him for. (If you can't seem to find enough Iron Golem Ore for that quest, Critical Fury from Evil Shopkeeper can work, though it's not nearly as good for any realistic situation.)

Vengeful Paladin is probably not worth it unless you can tank him well (or you deal OBSCENE damage to him), anything that has Lightning Shield is nigh impossible to kill with spells unless you've got godlike spells and/or stats. God Slayer doesn't have to be killed, can be more annoying than the goddesses themselves.

Minotaur Axe is crazy awesome, Book of the Pig Gods doesn't tell you but it's got 2k hp/s regen (so it's also crazy awesome), Savior Armor gives good armor & regen (it & Aura of Love are definitely comparable - more regen, or more armor?), Iron Golem Fist is crazy awesome in so many ways (2k stats, 50% 6x crit, 500 armor....level 50 req. The only reason you don't have this before level 300 is because you can't find the stupid ores).

Just...make sure you've got a house. (A Nation is okay at first if you want to build up cash early on, but if you want serious levels, House, Grand House, Chaotic House. If you ever want to hit level 999 you're going to need a Chaotic Home.)
/ramble

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

CapelobsterDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 2:03:11 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Great ty Sandman366. After I get into the game I look forward to playing with you again sometime to fight bosses or learn about high level activities/items.

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 7:34:15 AM | Message # 5
Stage 9
or follow my awesome plan to get any hero 999
simply start off with blood elf nation(or medean) then take every gold mine possible then all the trees you can until you get a good bit of money/lumber then you just spam stat tomes until you hit the cap at level 1 lol takes about an hour or 2 but makes the normal world insanely easy

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 10:48:38 AM | Message # 6
Stage 9
I once left a hero farming Tauren/Ogres for hours cuz I wasn't sure he could take on Goddesses (Battlemage).

Was level 601 before I finally hit Chaotic World, lol. (Don't remember if I got help then, but I basically went from Normal World items to Horror/Despair items with...little in between. And this was without statmaxing from tomes.)

Malevolent criminal I,

CapelobsterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 3:03:25 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Lol I can't delete this message so i'm writing this. How do I remove posts from a forum?

Message edited by Capelobster - Friday, 2013-04-26, 5:01:41 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2013-04-29, 7:28:49 AM | Message # 8
Stage 9
You don't, tell us all of your dirty dark secrets young one

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 10:56:57 AM | Message # 9
Stage 9
You need the power of Mod to do that. (It's a very, very rare drop.) And your rep needs to be positive. (:P)

Malevolent criminal I,

the_deku_nuttDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-22, 3:36:56 AM | Message # 10
Stage 1
The most important thing to remember is to only pick heroes from the Tier of Liviticus. Other than the doomguard, every non-leviticus hero is absolute garbage in terms of scaling.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Tuesday, 2013-05-28, 9:39:36 AM | Message # 11
Stage 4
I'll start a new character with you. Been ages since I've played,  and soloing is no longer appealing to me. It might actually be fun if I played with a team mate. My screen name is Mystic_Prophet, but I probably won't be on much. Just message me or reply here to set a time. I'm on pacific US time. (-8 GST) Make sure you specify whether you're playing on USWEST or USEAST.

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Hi : Looking for anyone (I need someone to play with!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024