Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:47:03 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Hello guys. :) New player, seeking help!
Hello guys. :) New player, seeking help!
VisereonDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 2:01:42 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey guys! I've been lurking the forums for a couple days after 2 of my friends and I have started playing the mod. I REALLY like it, it's totally something we all have fun with, however we're just noobs and i've been searching for guides or something to help us out, haha.

I plan on making a thread in the guide/general section, but if anyone wants to give us some tips for level 1 - 100 that would be great! We're just training off polar bears right now. sad I'm playing Demon Hunter(Sylvanas<3), another friend is Blademaster and the other is a demon guy who can summon 8 felhunters, forgot his name, sorry!

Added (2012-11-12, 2:01:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I might also add that the only guides or info I found was for levels 300+.

We've spent around 5 hours or so, only to reach level 15 - 18. Are we missing something?
Also, we don't know what to grind off of. Our options are low level spiders, polar bears, or mammoths. :/

Edit: The more I browse the site the more I wish there was more information, such as a character tier list (to gives new players an idea of what's not good) or something. Maybe i just can't find these guides, and if that's the case I apologize, i'm looking.

Message edited by Visereon - Monday, 2012-11-12, 2:12:20 AM

AlexengDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 8:06:41 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
If you havn't built a home, do it. Otherwise you only gain 10% exp. The shop is in the east part of town.
If you want gold/lumber, build a Blood Elf nation.
Tier of Lividus is the newest one, so those heroes are recommended for newbies.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

SquiddieDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 8:35:31 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
hello Viseron if you would like to play and are on Eu add Squid i can host a game without needing to be a robot to wait for 15 other players to join message me we can play a game i can teach you some basics help you out

VisereonDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 11:24:59 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Quote (Squiddie)
hello Viseron if you would like to play and are on Eu add Squid i can host a game without needing to be a robot to wait for 15 other players to join message me we can play a game i can teach you some basics help you out

I'm on NA sorry! But you can still help me here in the forums. smile

Quote (Alexeng)
If you havn't built a home, do it. Otherwise you only gain 10% exp. The shop is in the east part of town.
If you want gold/lumber, build a Blood Elf nation.
Tier of Lividus is the newest one, so those heroes are recommended for newbies.

Thanks for the hero tip. We know about the home thing, we just need leveling tips from 15 - 100!

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2012-11-12, 12:58:27 PM | Message # 5
Stage 9
dont you thank alex D:<
hes a traitor!
for levels do colo/infinite struggle/or kill tuskars(at low level) at bottom right of map near the orcs

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

SquiddieDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 1:36:21 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
West or East ? I can open an account on either Only thing that changes is it adds an extra 100 or so ping either way i can still host and am still willing to play

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2012-11-12, 8:31:07 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I hate Tuskars....

Here's my levelling guide:
Ice Trolls until you can kill them without difficulty
Add some (wow, I'm forgetting their name, the spidery crypt fiend things) to the east of the trolls south of town to your trips to those trolls
Go around more of the spiderfiends (or whatever) and try to keep them from using their friends' corpses to raise skeletons. (Warriors can't do it, AND DON'T GO NEAR EMPRESS!)
Once you can use Waug Ring, get 1-2 of those and kill Giant Polar Bears.
Once you can use Swift/Bashing axes, kill furbolgs.

Continue as you want and you'll figure something out quickly enough.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Hello guys. :) New player, seeking help!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024