Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:54:42 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Forum Rules » Rules (Read them. No seriously...Do it.)
Rules
valkierDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 5:22:39 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
  1. Please do not resort to name calling over the forums [I.E. It's internet and quite pointless].

2. Do not make any unnecessary topics such as just a simple smiley. If you wanna do that please use the "Off Topic" thread. This also includes making sure to remain on topic when in a thread (IE: no posting just smileys).

3. Do not flame other people's post's... You start drama or flaming war here = banned. Any bashing/flaming of other members/staff will not be tolerated whatsoever.

4. Please try to limit the size of your signature. Over sized signatures get very annoying very fast. It makes scrolling down to find a single thing under a thread almost impossible if you fully load up your signature with as much as you can.

5. Do not post a topic if there is already a topic made about the same thing.

6. Do not spread rumors without proof. That's just not nice.

7. Refrain from post spamming. It doesn't prove anything that you rant for 2 pages worth of short posts. Posts that do so will be deleted.

8. Do not start new topics within posts. If you have a question, make a new topic.

9. Do not impute explicit material(such as way too violent or Adult content) or suspicious links within your posts or signatures. This will result on temporal removal of posting power. Remember that there are some underage people enjoying this game.

10. Keep all language PG-13.

11. Impersonation of admin/mod in any form is an instantly ban-able offense (5 have been banned for this so far).

12. Do not Create more then one forum account to vote or spam some context. This will be cause of deletion of the other accounts and temporal removal of Posting Power. I CAN see your IP address.

13. DO NOT POST LINKS TO ANY HACKED MAPS OR PROMOTE THEM IN ANY WAY. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN. THE SAME GOES FOR ANY-NON BATTLENET WAYS OF PLAYING! (Note: 3 people have already gotten a temporary ban for this. I see it anymore, its insta-ban.)

14. DO NOT SPOOF LOADS. EVER! If this is brought our attention, you WILL be banned from the map.

15. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SPAM OTHER PEOPLES POSTS! IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, MAKE YOU OWN GOD DAMN POST!

16. ENGLISH ONLY IN THE MAIN FORUMS! I am American, I speak English, so for the main area of the forums, I will require English only. If you want to speak another language, go to the Foreign Language section of the forums.

17. This is a CoT 2 PoM FoC website. Any talk or discussion of other maps will be grounds for immediate termination of posting privileges.

18. Failure to comply to these regulations will result in a temporary or permanent ban depending on the offense.

19. Moderators may not start insulting people in any way, shape, or form. You guys must remain calm and unbiased.

All rules are subject to change at any time and without notification.

Due to recent rants about me being strict in off-topic, the rules are suspended in that area except for the graphic images/videos and other map talk rules.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Forum Rules » Rules (Read them. No seriously...Do it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024