Thursday, 2024-04-18, 11:37:34 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » 1.31b Feedback
1.31b Feedback
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 11:05:46 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Bard's R spell doesn't always work right when in Medean mine area. Seems to depend on placement, but sometimes works fine, and sometimes the little ball just starts in the wrong spot. (And is it just me or does having it be "X00% int" instead of just "Yx int" seem weird?)
(Issues when trying to fight Vengeful Paladin, too....)

Two other things on Bard (not necessarily "issues")....can the E have, say, 1x int damage (just something), and more importantly, the W (heal) be "up to X% mana"? Because this "have your mana or heal fails" kinda sucks. (And just using up to that would mean even if you only have 15% (likely since he has no apparent bonuses to mana regen) can heal something.)
Also, the E's slow isn't always effective. (Tried using on Goddess of Life, not even sure she noticed.)

Dark Savior's picker doesn't say he can use robe/staff, though assuming he can. (Didn't check but guessing RG's didn't get changed either.)

Colosseum solo normal's way broken. (Err, Normal World Solo Normal Difficulty. Nope, both are like this.) Spawns like, a small wave from what I think is from Weak, gives no gold for them, and nothing happens after that.

Oh, and Bard's R spell....if you cast that towards the Velrian Guard or whatever he is in the Medean Mines there....you can get him to be owned by whatever "force" owns the spell I guess. (Neutral Passive, I think.)

Well, Iron Golems are supposed to be spell immune, but someone should tell Bard. E and R both work on them. (Actually, I swear I used E on Vengeful Paladin, he went invul, and it was still on him...(okay, so it doesn't affect units already divie shielded, but doesn't instantly go away from them either, looks like.))

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

devilxshadow9982Date: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 11:06:17 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
To add to this, there's nothing wrong per say to Dark Saviors abilities, but I do feel that metamorph should get int x # boosted damage and hp to make it worth while unless this is already the case.

Message edited by devilxshadow9982 - Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 11:10:46 AM

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 9:07:31 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Seems like Bard's R might be able to despawn stuff. Just lost medean devourers again for no apparent reason, and it's all I can think of.
- Oh hey, this is stupid: killed two things in almost the same spot, using his R both times, one cast after the other. The thing I killed second respawned, but the first should've had more than enough time to respawn before despawn, almost seems like the trigger never caught it to respawn it in the first place. (And I've had several groups of other mobs despawn without apparent reason.)

Nerubian Empress (Ranged) that the Penguin orb quest is attached to had the kill money downed to 4k, the Nerubian Empress (melee) in Struggle is still 9999 gold on kill.

Evil Shopkeeper's Necklace doesn't seem to be very effective. Vision range bonus doesn't appear to work at all (or maybe just WC3's vision range stuff going wonky again, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything right now (at night)), but the "gives max movespeed"....even Normal World Hurricane is enough to make you go molasses speed.

Despair Set INT's item says needs 525, but the message that pops up if you aren't the level says you need 625. (Should have the buy things tell you what level req'd...only two levels away this time but someone might've NEEDED those items...)

Void Set INT is even weirder. Bought the thing for it like 6x, it said NOTHING. Tried buying the Plate set instead, and it says "wrong items", but also kicks in for the Int set suddenly. Also, item says 525 to equip, but message says 650 to equip. (Seems to actually be 650 this time too, since 625 isn't enough...)

Malevolent criminal I,

jeleunostreesDate: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 5:34:39 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
I got 2 colo bugs in chaos world
- in solo weak and normal colo only 3 waves spawn, the 4th one never spawns.
- was playing with 2 guys on colo team survival on very hard and at the end of it we didn't get any reward.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 11:46:26 AM | Message # 5
Stage 9
Bard's E can slow down Thanatos (or be...apparently a flat, exact opposite for his "Swift Death"), but like Goddess of Life, does nothing to Satan's attacks.

I can try having Backpack hold nothing and try to pick up Abyssal Rod (as someone with a staff proficiency) and it says I can't use 2 items from same boss. (No, not using anything Abyssal-related in actual character inventory, either.)

Beating Struggle says 75 plat/arc, though while I didn't watch the arc, I know it was only 25 plat. (Checked, 25 both. Not saying needs to be up to 75, but should say what it is.)

Oh, forgot to mention, Nerubian Seer may have lost the skeletons spell to prevent despawn, but Nerubian Queen still has it. (Assuming Nerubian Empress for Penguin quest has it too, since it's Struggle version apparently does.)

I am....97% sure I saved with Aura of Gods, but I just loaded with Evil Shopkeeper's Necklace in that slot instead. Um? (Everything else is right, though.)

If you try using -rv and it doesn't work for whatever reason (currently auto-reviving with an Ankh or other Resurrection effect, or already at food limit, OR ALREADY ALIVE), it still charges your money.

Malevolent criminal I,

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 11:52:42 PM | Message # 6
Lead Moderator
Quote Sandman366 ()
Bard's E can slow down Thanatos (or be...apparently a flat, exact opposite for his "Swift Death"), but like Goddess of Life, does nothing to Satan's attacks.

His E does not work on bosses. For example: a mob has 300ms (max 522) and 5000% attack speed (max is 400%). You will slow down the mob's ms, but reducing the attack speed by 50% won't reduce it below the max.
Quote Sandman366 ()
I can try having Backpack hold nothing and try to pick up Abyssal Rod (as someone with a staff proficiency) and it says I can't use 2 items from same boss. (No, not using anything Abyssal-related in actual character inventory, either.)

Has been reported several times on the discord:

Pic of Abyssal item bug
Quote Sandman366 ()
I am....97% sure I saved with Aura of Gods, but I just loaded with Evil Shopkeeper's Necklace in that slot instead. Um? (Everything else is right, though.)
 This would be a new one. Aura of Gods has saved for me every time.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 11:55:34 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
Quote bud-bus- ()
This would be a new one. Aura of Gods has saved for me every time.

It's possible I picked up the wrong item on accident, but pretty sure....(as I'm setting up for another overnight wood farm (this time with a nation!), gonna be a while before can check again....)

In other, more confirmed (but far less important) feedback....Dark Soul's stat bonus works for Backpack. (Useless, but amusing, and...."unexpected"?)
(Oh, and not sure about Rare Dark Soul +1, but Rare Dark Soul +2 is technically slightly off on the stats. 128 * 1.8 is 230.4, not 230. Only a difference of only 400 stats, but still.)

Oh, wonderful, haven't seen desync in a while! (Possibly because I was alone for a while and this was again trying with a partner....) In the hostile mine in the uppity-right, with nothing but Pure Existence in the gated off room, tried using Bard's R. (From near-ish the corner at a horizontal angle into Pure.) About halfway though the spell's travel, we both got desync kicked. (Because logic. I guess Fakeplayer was the only one to survive. giggling )

Malevolent criminal I,

yeoldturnipDate: Sunday, 2017-06-25, 2:45:52 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Also another issue with Dark Savior's Metamorphosis: When you transform and un-transform, there is a brief moment where you switch to the new unit and then your items update your stats. Because of this, there is a tiny window where you have nothing but your bonus armor from your stats and attribute bonuses. This has never been a problem anywhere, but because of how fast everything attacks in this game and how many things you're righting, you end up getting 1 shot if you use it in the middle of a crowd, or just fighting something like Thanatos or Legion because you briefly have no more armor bonuses.

Also yeah it doesn't really do much for Dark Savior unless you're going to be doing massive damage to the crowd you're fighting already. The hp bonus isn't noticable and the transformation takes a long time, and is clunky because you even see yourself as a Demon Hunter when it ends. Not sure how to fix that though. Maybe transform him into a Doom Guard and give him Cleave instead? Just a thought. Or just make the transformation's BAT and max attack speed higher so its actually good as an offensive single target ability to synergize with Dark Sword.

Edit: Wave 11 in Hard Chaos Colosseum doesn't do anything. It stops there.

Edit 2: Could you update the Item Upgrade tooltips to let us know what the new stats are, or let us know they need new level requirements? Using all that money just to be unable to use the item because you need another 50 levels is kinda a kick in the junk.

Ayy lmao

Message edited by yeoldturnip - Sunday, 2017-06-25, 9:45:28 PM

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2017-06-26, 8:21:54 AM | Message # 9
Stage 9
Quote yeoldturnip ()
Edit: Wave 11 in Hard Chaos Colosseum doesn't do anything. It stops there.

You must mean group, because I finished Solo a couple of times. (Actually, speaking of that, those Blue Imps seem like they need a balance....maybe some kind of spell reduction, because they just have high armor....and almost no HP, so spells are pretty much guaranteed instakills.)
OH! Another thing about those Blue Imps! It seemed like any wave with them (so like, 17-20) would spawn, and start to move, and get into the main room....but then forget to attack after that. Get close and they go after you as per normal, but at first they just kinda sat there.

Malevolent criminal I,

HotwerNevermoreDate: Monday, 2017-06-26, 10:11:37 AM | Message # 10
Lead Map Developer
Group: File Master
A lot of people reported those things of Colosseum not spawning creatures.

You guys remember if this happened at night? Once you tested at daytime it worked normally?

One problem reported was that some creatures were sleeping at night in colo, that's why it stopped at certain waves.

yeoldturnipDate: Monday, 2017-06-26, 7:00:47 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Its possible that may be my case because I did go in at night to do something while Sins were about (only for it to end up being a sinless night). To clarify it was the solo Chaos Colosseum where it starts out with emotional elementals. I don't know what came next because they didn't come out, maybe they were asleep.

Also, can you clarify how much damage the nova part of Dark Savior's Frost Blast does? We know how much damage it does to the single target but no idea how much the AoE does, since that compounds on the single target and is useful for knowing how much damage we can do to packs of mobs. I feel like its somewhere around 3x int.

Added (2017-06-26, 7:00:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
So Im not sure if I'm just dumb or something, but it seems like mobs despawn way more often than normal now. They were finicky at times before, but it seems like they just despawn in clumps at random.

Do you think in the future we could get a forced map-wide mob reset? But with a huge cooldown, something like 2 or 3 hours, just for when things really go wrong, like despawning half of the Existences. Something along the lines of when the map transitions to Chaos and you can see everything spawn in clumps. Something like that, but as a command with a cooldown, maybe with a vote to prevent grieving. The reason for the long cooldown is just to prevent boss spawn abuse.

Ayy lmao

Message edited by yeoldturnip - Monday, 2017-06-26, 1:19:35 PM

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 7:45:35 AM | Message # 12
Stage 9
Quote yeoldturnip ()
So Im not sure if I'm just dumb or something, but it seems like mobs despawn way more often than normal now. They were finicky at times before, but it seems like they just despawn in clumps at random.

Do you think in the future we could get a forced map-wide mob reset? But with a huge cooldown, something like 2 or 3 hours, just for when things really go wrong, like despawning half of the Existences. Something along the lines of when the map transitions to Chaos and you can see everything spawn in clumps. Something like that, but as a command with a cooldown, maybe with a vote to prevent grieving. The reason for the long cooldown is just to prevent boss spawn abuse.

YES! I DEFINITELY notice random despawning! One game I ended up with like, only 6 Existences left to farm! And I think MAYBE a third of Hell left? (If that?)
Could just split the triggers for boss and normal mob spawn, have it run both at start of Chaotic, but only run one after voting for it. Only 50% required would be nice though, or votes instead cancel, since that would screw Fakeplayer people.

Malevolent criminal I,

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2017-07-02, 6:20:40 AM | Message # 13
Lead Moderator
Despawns happen because people stand on the corpses of slain mobs. ALSO, if you die after killing some mobs, and don't revive right away (with -rv) then your backpack is sitting on the mobs that died, and that will despawn them. - Before when you died, your backpack died too, so that's why it seems to 'happen more often'
The system is being reworked.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

yeoldturnipDate: Sunday, 2017-07-02, 5:40:57 PM | Message # 14
Stage 1
Quote bud-bus- ()
Despawns happen because people stand on the corpses of slain mobs. ALSO, if you die after killing some mobs, and don't revive right away (with -rv) then your backpack is sitting on the mobs that died, and that will despawn them. - Before when you died, your backpack died too, so that's why it seems to 'happen more often'The system is being reworked.
Well that explains a majority of my despawn situations. This also happens when I fly off in a zeppelin because the bag stays there too.
I honestly blame this on the chaotic weather. Its already difficult enough to play around moving at a rock's pace, zeppelins are one of the few things that sometimes keep you safe and alleviate the issue. Guess I'll just have to teleport back to town.

Added (2017-07-02, 5:40:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I still feel like the window to finish off stragglers and get loot is still way, way more unforgiving than previously though. Mobs used to respawn after a certain point following their death all the way until their bones decomposed entirely, but it seems like now they have a small window where they can respawn, and if you dont get away then, they just rot. I just watched it happened to a bunch of Void mobs I fought. A good 15-20 seconds of me watching them with Far Sight from town where instead of reviving, they just continued to rot because I spent a little extra time to kill some extra mobs that hadn't died in my initial burst.

Ayy lmao

Message edited by yeoldturnip - Sunday, 2017-07-02, 8:24:04 PM

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2017-07-04, 7:36:36 AM | Message # 15
Stage 9
Sometimes you'll kill stuff, run away instantly, and they still won't respawn properly.

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » 1.31b Feedback
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024