Thursday, 2024-04-18, 3:02:12 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.22B
Official Bug Reports 1.22B
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2012-03-30, 10:37:30 PM | Message # 31
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I don't think there's any set that has Short Sword/Chain, which Short Sword kinda is crappy anyway, but it also screws over anyone who uses it (*cough* Battlemage *cough*, but he should have more weapon/armor PFs anyway....)

Okay, here's something pathetic. Shadow Elemental sounds nice, until you start using him. His manashield isn't great (though it's something), his Locust Swarm only gains less cd (and deals CRAP for damage), and his windwalk is just beyond useless beyond speed. It claims 1k/level....AND DEALS ZERO. AT ALL LEVELS.
Oh, and his Dark Portal thing is essentially useless. Seriously, I think I could cast it 50 times, and the grand total wouldn't be able to kill of a single Giant Polar Bear (at least level 1 summons). And it's got a massive delay. Seriously, I thought it summoned nothing for a while until I saw units had popped up and I just never saw them.
(Okay, I cast level 1 at the start of Weak Colo when I was level 10, I was level 12 and the summon was level 3, and level 12 was starting before the group that I cast when I entered finally showed up. That's a couple of minutes of waiting for a summon. That's useless. The iron golem that showed up looks nice and all, but for that waiting time, no.)
Oh, and wtf? Unless he uses his WW, he cannot have an MS above 400. I guess this is balanced where he seems to have a minimum of 370 (which is really nice) but assuming neither will last for long....
PS: Didn't he used to be able to walk on water?

Edit: I could stack normal Thana Wings all I wanted to, Normal Satan Ace had no limit, and I could use Normal & Rare Ace at the same time. Similar with Dark Soul, could hold 2 Dark Soul (normal) and Darkest of Darkness at the same time. Chaotic Normal Colo Solo can be finished, not sure what they're talking about :P
Oh, and I could use Legion Robe and Legion Claymore at the same time. (Was an Ele, so perhaps the non-PF Claymore threw it off.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2012-04-04, 1:30:17 PM

ZerynaxDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 10:52:14 PM | Message # 32
Stage 1
Group: Users
Ok, I can't seems to find this anywhere so guess I'm the first one to actually "put it on paper":

Any set that requires 999 except Astral that should be 999 does not.
Any Colo can be finished.
Struggle delay bug does not occur WHATSOEVER, only odd lagg if there ends up being 439242390 mobs.

How: Close Red and Blue and let nobody play as them.

I tried this myself out of randomness since someone mentioned it in an online game, and it works, if I played as red or blue, struggle lagg happened about 60% of the time, Void and Hell sets of multiple classes, Horror sets of others and whatnot all came with the "requires 999", and colo bugged out.

At least it works for me, at first I thought it was one of you guys stealth-updating the map, but seeing as I have not downloaded anything I figured it had to be wrong.

If others can try it out it would be nice since then we can see if it's only me and a few others =)

Message edited by Zerynax - Friday, 2012-04-27, 0:13:19 AM

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 11:25:31 PM | Message # 33
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
well i guess never have red or blue playable. seeing as i cant access the player editor in the world editor (if i try to open player editor in we my world editor stops responding. damn you waugriff!)

although i cant see how this would make any difference in theory. There is no theroretical difference between all the players, red, blue, teal, purple, etc... They should al be the same. The triggers all call them evenly and one is not more biased than the other.

Thinking back, every time i tested the map i tested as red. No matter what, i could not get rid of these weird ass bugs that kept appearing for no fucking reason whatsoever and totally dissuade me from making the map as i couldnt find any way to fix them.

Wondering if closing red and blue remove the "irregular elements" in the game. Hmm, if thats true, than that would be a miracle solution and may bring this map back to life.

Zerynax you have saved cot. I congratulate you sir. +rep

ZerynaxDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 0:35:53 AM | Message # 34
Stage 1
Ok, did a new go today, I was mostly playing as the last 3-4 colors while doing the major part of the testing, now I tried as teal, it worked brilliantly, but during the 2nd Struggle round the delay bug occured (Had already done it fully once, no issues), the other colors besides Blue, Red and Teal did not get struggle delay from 10++ consecutive rounds of Struggle, although it is a 50/50 that it was just pure luck that prevented it, but thinking back to the exp bug with Red in the earlier versions, there might be something in there.

(The set level bug does not occur, nor does any of the other bugs that seems to be color-related, but the Struggle delay can occur)

And if you had some explicit bugs while testing as red I guess try as another color, say orange, and see if those bugs are still there, might be some, but from my current testing which is still ongoing it resolves some of the weirder bugs.

Added (2012-04-27, 0:21:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------
It's the parts about the sets that keeps amusing me, seeing as the same set made with red (Hell and Void required 999 then, the Dagger/Leather ones as an example.) made with Orange has the appropriate level requirement it claims it should have, next on the list is making the Despair set to see if it's still sub-par to the Horror one if made as another color, after that all I have left to test is the Astral set, but that does require 999 anyways so does not matter if the level-bug is there or not :P

Added (2012-04-27, 0:22:49 AM)
The thing that I keep wondering about though, is how a color can bug the game, I've never experienced that in any map I've made (Never made any "really" advanced maps) or played has had color bugs except one rpg that made you unable to pick a hero as red, blue or purple :P

Added (2012-04-27, 0:23:30 AM)
I'm also currently testing right now to see how things work out, thank god for Sand's helpful advise on how to play alone so I don't have to keep rehosting online ever 2 hours lol

Added (2012-04-27, 0:33:19 AM)
Oh, and to go a bit lawyer on you: I reserve the right to go back on any statements I have previously made, I am at no fault for any misleading information I might have contributed to this post, any contributions I have made to this post is from my own experience and may/may not apply to other players.

I've always wanted to say that biggrin

Added (2012-04-27, 0:35:53 AM)
Oh, and if trying as other stuff actually resolves a bit of the brickwalls you've been hitting with the map and you end up doing something, can you PLEASE do something about the absurd amount of armor the Gods, Angels and Omniscent Beings in Struggle has? Any class without a Dmg = "stat" x X abilities are fucking useless against them, they can't do shit :/

Message edited by Zerynax - Friday, 2012-04-27, 0:38:23 AM

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 0:40:14 AM | Message # 35
Mapmaker
but i like teh armor D:. inf struggle will be revamped anyway.

ZerynaxDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 2:32:36 AM | Message # 36
Stage 1
Oh yeah DC, if anything you want me to test comes to mind, just tell me, if it's something that "might" be glitched by those damn abusers, just PM it to me, I hate those abusers!

I'm probably going to be putting at least 10-15 hours into Cot today so :P

Added (2012-04-27, 2:32:36 AM)
Oh, another thing: is it intended that items with Crit stacks? Like, the actual crit chance stack?

Since my MR as of now has a grand total of 233% crit if it adds together, and I'm fairly certain that is actually correct, seeing as I crit on every single attack lol.

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2012-04-27, 5:34:11 AM | Message # 37
Stage 9
wait wait wait
havn't we complained about red and blue slots for monthes now? lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

ZerynaxDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:00:12 AM | Message # 38
Stage 1
I guess elaborating a bit more than "red and blue is bugged" or something similar is quite helpful, although I could not see any posts (Yeah, I'm not going to read over 5k threads, really) in the couple of hundred I went over that seemed to be related to this kind of stuff :P

PS: Yes, I was exaggerating (think that's how it was spelled :P) with the amount of threads to look through.

Message edited by Zerynax - Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:02:50 AM

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 8:46:57 AM | Message # 39
Mapmaker
theres some formula for the crit chance. think its in the faq section.

nvm found it: http://pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/23-502-1

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2012-04-27, 1:58:07 PM | Message # 40
Stage 9
I knew red had more bugs than the rest of the map, but it's a shame to hear Blue has similar issues. Screw Red, DC, fix blue! sad

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2012-04-27, 4:18:15 PM | Message # 41
Stage 9
im like one of the first people to report blue D:

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2012-04-27, 8:03:19 PM | Message # 42
Stage 9
I'm more forgetful than I remember.

(:P)

Malevolent criminal I,

TheLastShaperDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 0:28:37 AM | Message # 43
Stage 3
Red and blue have a higher chance to desync (apparently), cause "Struggle Lag," and their exp can glitch at virtually nothing

NOCFeRnAlDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 5:20:22 AM | Message # 44
Stage 3
Mostly i'm playin on red slot. well for about 370 games on LoBott, and about ~200 games on BGN32 bot i was desynced 2-3 times.
it's bot that cause decync, not color.
red's + is in that one can take medean worker from any other player just by walking near.

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Message edited by NOCFeRnAl - Saturday, 2012-04-28, 8:38:44 AM

ZerynaxDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 8:12:16 AM | Message # 45
Stage 1
I've rarely had any desync issues, I've just ran into pretty much every other thing you can think of with red, while barely if at all with other colors.
Blue has it's up and downs, but it tends to be more buggy than the other 6.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.22B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024