Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:40:37 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.22B
Official Bug Reports 1.22B
TifaDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 9:13:59 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
happy You can post your bugs for 1.22B here.

Added (2011-12-21, 9:13:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i think there a bug i can't upgrade Thantat's Wings to +2

Message edited by Tifa - Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 6:44:13 AM

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 10:48:03 AM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
i think for the upgrade bug u jsut need to make the vendor select your hero and not your backpack.

TifaDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 12:52:17 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
but i give me an items say upgrade Thantat's Wings to +2 but the other upgrade dos not??? wacko

NOCFeRnAlDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:29:28 AM | Message # 4
Stage 3
as fas as i know, only Legendary Wings item can be upgraded.

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

kashiDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-04, 8:16:40 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Back pack dosent load sad when we load hero

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-04, 9:06:40 AM | Message # 6
Mapmaker
thats not a bug

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-04, 1:43:19 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Backpack hasn't been set to save.
Only known working upgrade would be Legendary Wings.

*NEXT!*

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

DjerfDate: Friday, 2012-01-27, 6:03:33 AM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Without the backpack Set-creation won't work, just tells me I don't have the ingriedients. I've tried this with both Elementalist and PR, the PR could make set's with the backpack, the Elementalist i don't know.

Lots of item descriptions seems to long and are cut off mid-sentence wich is sad.

On the PR, having lots of pure +agi and dropping the items that give it after loading gives him a super slow AS.

On the PR, having the minituars ax with imolation such as Aura of the Gods allows him to still multi-shoot.

Thantat is insanely easy to kill for any ranged Hero.

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2012-01-27, 6:31:58 AM | Message # 9
Stage 9
i dont think any of them are bugs lol
the super slow thing was probably in hurricane :P
axe/aura of gods can be used together with everyone
most bosses can be safespotted

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

DjerfDate: Friday, 2012-01-27, 11:51:44 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Nope not in hurricane, it was sunny even. either way it shouldnot be that kind off diffrence, dropping 1/5 off my agi shouldn't get me from a beam off arrows to one every 1-2 sec.

Yes the axe+ aura can be used by enyone but imolation dissrupts my multishott while axe ( after some testing i found out it was the lifesteal on the axe) makes it work. I brougth it up becuase unless it's intended that the multishott don't work it might shed some light into how to fix it wink

Perhaps they can be but i found it strange and a bit anoying that i could kill him with such ease while i wasn't able to kill a group off 2 Despair. And to make it feel even more wierd he drops items i can't use for a 100+ lvls.
While safe-spoting could be considerd good gameing the fact that it won't work for a melee hero makes it a question of balanceing.

"Abyssal Bow - Gives 780,000 damage and the skill Chaos Arrow, which deals 30,000,000 damage" is wrong, it's writen on the item before i pick it up and
it's writen here on this site but when i pick it up it says 510k dmg with no skill, while on my PR.

i can't uppgrade the wings either and that is NOT because the shops targets my backpack, i don't have one.

You're not suposed to be able to load several times in one game rigth? i could on singel player, however if i did this with my base still standing ( i think that's why) the game did not register that the base was destroyed soo i couldn't build a new one.

When i had a backpack sometimes my skills would freeze, i couldn't use any off them nor could i pick new ones and too boot i couldn't use my inv, i've found out that if i click on something in the backpack it would un-freeze.

AlexengDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 9:43:15 AM | Message # 11
Stage 4
It shouldn't, dunno why you get such low attack-speed by just dropping a little agility. :/

No can do, skill effects are hard-coded into wc3, so only Blizzard can do anything about that (which they won't).

Balancing is always an issue, be it a tiny RPG or a huge MMO game. The map is still technically in beta though.

That is really wierd. Never had the problem myself, and think this is the first time I've heard of it with the Abyssal Bow.

Only legendary wings can be upgraded. If it is legendary wings, make sure you have enought plat/arc. If it's still not working, there's nothing I can recommend.

Single-player is different, but dunno why it belives you still have a base.

Never heard of the issue, so can't help.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 10:53:49 AM | Message # 12
Stage 9
for the backpack glitch

its in every game on warcraft btw(cant fix it)
just click only on your hero
dont have your backpack selected :P

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

JubbabubbaDate: Monday, 2012-03-05, 3:09:49 PM | Message # 13
Stage 1
Not sure if this is a bug or a bot problem (Though it's happened twice in struggle)

Midway-latter of Struggle the game becomes delayed, there's no visible lag other than moving, using spells, ect all become delayed; ie: I click a spell or go to move and have to wait upwards of 8-10 seconds before the action takes effect. Effects everyone in the game.

Using BlinkGaming.net bot. Could be that, like I said don't know, just that it's happened in Struggle multiple times now.

Edit: It may have to do with the 1% healing buildings in struggle, don't know if its too many or maybe a couple built ontop of each other. After it ended, I went back in and destroyed them and delay vanished.

Message edited by Jubbabubba - Monday, 2012-03-05, 3:26:48 PM

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2012-03-05, 6:09:51 PM | Message # 14
Mapmaker
Didnt know pdeople still post. anyway that bug comes with the number of creeps spawned in struggle - jsut limit them to 30 at one time and bam! fixed bug.

ZerynaxDate: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 3:22:10 AM | Message # 15
Stage 1
Hey DC, are you or one of the other fine people of this site still working on the map or has this been shelved?
I really love this map, so some kind of update would be nice, I could not see anywhere on the site where someone says this has been shelved, although the inactivity of the forum tells me it might've died.

Oh btw, I posted here seeing as this is the only thread anyone has posted in since 2012 hit :P
Sorry about that.

Message edited by Zerynax - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 8:18:46 AM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.22B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024