Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:16:30 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Official Bug Reports 1.21B
EdvinDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 2:53:53 PM | Message # 136
Stage 1
Group: Users
Today i made Dark ranger. She's pretty weak, her silence is just a joke. Freeze arrow uses loadsss of mana :P and life drain do not scale with stats/items, only with lvls. Then, i thought about the last ability - Charm.. Used it in struggle early on and it worked, then, later on, it didnt. Hmm. Then, I came up with the idea of forgottens. They can be charmed in a way with mist base, but now, I used her to charm them. And It worked, lol !
Then, with making infusion III, killing whole horde and charming 1 peon (yes, forgotten peon) I rebuilt whole horde as my buildings. That was quite funny. Just, I am not sure if intended. I just think, that there was too big lvl difference as i got no exp from them :P
It was made on 1.21B.
Also, IMHO she should get more balanced and charm is not so bad, but maybe make it temporary? or locked to x monsters? Or make it charm lvl same or lower than caster?
It's up to Dark Chaos now smile

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 4:41:22 PM | Message # 137
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (Edvin)
Today i made Dark ranger. She's pretty weak, her silence is just a joke. Freeze arrow uses loadsss of mana :P and life drain do not scale with stats/items, only with lvls.

That's not a bug. That's a "DC hasn't gotten around to updating old heroes" thing.

Quote (Edvin)
Then, i thought about the last ability - Charm.. Used it in struggle early on and it worked, then, later on, it didnt. Hmm. Then, I came up with the idea of forgottens. They can be charmed in a way with mist base, but now, I used her to charm them. And It worked, lol !

You aren't supposed to be able to charm any of them at all. Please don't do it again.

Quote (Edvin)
i got no exp from them

You only get exp from stuff that is within 75 levels of your own.

Quote (Edvin)
It was made on 1.21B.

Well I should hope so since they'd tell you to make sure it was latest version, and seeing how this is the 1.21B thread.

Quote (Edvin)
Also, IMHO she should get more balanced and charm is not so bad, but maybe make it temporary? or locked to x monsters? Or make it charm lvl same or lower than caster?

Not updated yet. She was probably last updated before ANYTHING chaotic was put in. It's not supposed to do anything above level 5, unless someone changed that. Anyway it's not supposed to work on anything at all in Chaotic World.

Quote (Edvin)
It's up to Dark Chaos now

I'm guessing his plan of action is to remove Dark Ranger and Mysterious House entirely until he can get Charm to not work from any source whatsoever.

I've told him Resistant Skin, removing skills, and having a trigger to change out items should work to fix this 'forgotten' problem....guess we'll see what he does.....
And Edvin, PLEASE do not post bug reports about a hero that simply isn't updated. Seriously, we know they're crappy right now. We know their skills are 98% useless, 1% useful, and 1% for bug abuse. (I exaggerate-pug abuse is probably more like 5-10%, useful is probably more like 2-3%). This isn't a bug. This is DC hasn't gotten around to working on that yet.

Oh, and please read around before you start posting stuff. The only useful to DC piece of info there (I think) was that Charm still works on Peons. That was like.....the only new piece of info there.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-08-01, 4:42:35 PM

megmaconquerorDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 4:40:22 PM | Message # 138
Stage 1
Okay, so I got a bug while loading. Here's the the load date.
Gold: 243868
Lumber: 574240
Hero: Elementalist
Level: 608
Stats(Str/Agi/Int): 818/822/17033
Items(starting from top left and going to the right): Horror set (int robe/staff), Demon set (int robe/staff), aura of love, aura of gods, lightning shield, and the chaotic nation.
Plat coin: 13
Arc lumber: 18

Okay, so here's where the bug comes in. When I load my code for things said above. I lose both the horror and demon sets. The game says "you need to be at least level 999" or something like that, and they get dropped in the hero picking area. And are forever lost to me.

So now, since these a game message about the lvl 999, I'm assuming it's taking the wrong required level for the item, cus I can pick it up just fine otherwise. That or, it's loading the item before it loads the character's level?

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 7:11:29 PM | Message # 139
Stage 9
thats a allready said bug lol

sets dont load as of 1.21b
unless your 999

See above at Sands post for more details.

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 8:23:26 PM | Message # 140
Stage 9
DOES NOBODY CHECK IF THESE BUGS ARE ALREADY POSTED?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

WE KNOW!!!

Jeez -.-

Malevolent criminal I,

NabelnoobDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 4:53:17 AM | Message # 141
Stage 1
Quote (GhostWolf223)
sets dont load as of 1.21b
unless your 999

If you are 999 the sets dont load too

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 8:17:10 AM | Message # 142
Stage 9
Can someone close the thread since we're probably getting 1.32 in a couple of days? -.-

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 8:51:43 AM | Message # 143
Stage 9
i understand.....everything now

this map is cursed!

everyone who works on it takes alot of time off or gets thier work deleted in someway!!! lol

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 2:17:43 PM | Message # 144
Stage 9
That sounds like any map. Stuff is deleted for revision, and they take a break because they have a life.

Hardly needs any higher level of understanding than an average IQ.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 2:25:05 PM | Message # 145
Stage 9
no i mean

all of cryos work got deleted

theres the memory eating bugs

etc... lol

the map doesnt wanna be finished

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 7:27:16 PM | Message # 146
Stage 7
Yeah, I'm just going to close this for now.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024