Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:21:47 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Downloads » Nevermore v1.31.3b (A lot of fixes and new stuff - CODE WIPED)
Nevermore v1.31.3b
HotwerNevermoreDate: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 7:56:41 AM | Message # 1
Lead Map Developer
Group: File Master
Download

Changelog:
CODE WIPED
  • Added a new hero Arcanist, created by CanFight
  • Hero Arcane Warrior removed for the time beign
  • Removed hero glow effect from under the heroes (was causing problems that Heroes didn't have the correct selection box)
  • Now all heroes have describiful tooltips
  • Fixed "-bt str" command bug
  • Added 'Rare Thanatos +2' to shop
  • Removed Voodoo and Resurrection from the Bloodelf Spell Book
  • Struggle experience rate down to 1/5 your current rate, was 1/2
  • Struggle can have max 70 enemies out at once, to reduce lag
  • Removed Mind Control abilities from map
  • Made mass teleport and dark summoning not work in Infinite Struggle/The inifite Tower/ Colloseum
  • Made Blood sword display kill count every 10 kills.
  • Tweaked Savior bash damage bonus and level 4 now tooltip is correct
  • Tweaked Dark Savior's Medean Lightning and Metamorphosis.
  • Legendary Item upgrader temporarily removed (to be fixed later)
  • Reduced cinematic from 70 seconds to about 35 seconds.
  • Made Rogue Backstab no longer leaks, also now deals 0.25 x agi per level but changed to spell damage (ignores armor).
  • Fixed Master Rogues Backstab angle check
  • Master Rogues Death strike now teleports behind target enemy
  • Wisps now cost more but also give more lumber, to encourage teamwork by not having map trees run out as easily.
  • Making depo buildings cost food, so gold mines cost more food to occupy
    but also give more income (only blood elf for now)
  • Iron Golem Ores now only drops from Taurens, Ogres and Magnataur; but has 2% drop rate instead of 0.5%
  • Iron Golem ore now saves.
  • Fixed Pheonix Ranger Explosive Arrow tooltip, also it now hits an AOE
  • Fixed Bards Tone of Death hitting spell immune units.
  • Implemented new revive system, works more reliably and now costs 6% of your gold AND lumber to revive.
  • Made struggle detect if player leaves game, and remove them from group.
  • Regular home gives 140% exp up to level 30, then 100% after.
  • Demonic nation and Satan's abode items no longer save.
  • Chaotic homes now give more exp.
  • Removed scroll resurrection from random loot table.
  • Can now save a maximum of 400k cumulative base stats, instead of 200k each.
  • Colloseum pays gold when you die, not when everyone finishes, and should no longer teleport you when other people finish.
  • Created new "safezone" trigger to prevent enemies from entering town, and teleport them out when they do. Does not teleport heroes though.
  • Added new pre-chaos items: Dragoon's Wings, Runic White Bow, Hooded Hide Hiding Cloak and Orb of Mist.
  • Changed some item stats for pre-foc balancing: Tri Fire Shield (former lightning sheild), Pendant of the Forgotten Ones, Hydra's Spears and Paladin's Hammers..
  • Changed Mink, Tri Fire Magi and Forgotten Mistic inventory and drops.
  • Added 2 pre-chaos sets: Dragoon Set and Forgotten Mistic Set
  • Added normalized icons for chaotic damage, armor, and strength stat
  • Changed horror tooth from 50k agi and 11k dmg to 16k agi and 69k dmg
  • Netzach itens are now pickable and saveable and also doens't remove your hero
  • Fixed 'Pendant of the Forgotten Ones' typo (Forgetten)
  • Added the official Beta-Testers to the Main Questlog

yeoldturnipDate: Thursday, 2017-06-29, 1:50:31 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Master Rogues Death strike now teleports behind target enemy
Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Iron Golem Ores now only drops from Taurens, Ogres and Magnataur; but has 2% drop rate instead of 0.5%Iron Golem ore now saves.
Fixed Pheonix Ranger Explosive Arrow tooltip, also it now hits an AOE
Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Can now save a maximum of 400k cumulative base stats, instead of 200k each.Colloseum pays gold when you die, not when everyone finishes, and should no longer teleport you when other people finish.
Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Changed some item stats for pre-foc balancing: Tri Fire Shield (former lightning sheild), Pendant of the Forgotten Ones, Hydra's Spears and Paladin's Hammers..Changed Mink, Tri Fire Magi and Forgotten Mistic inventory and drops.
Added 2 pre-chaos sets: Dragoon Set and Forgotten Mistic Set
Added normalized icons for chaotic damage, armor, and strength stat
I love all these changes and I love the progress being made on the game. The focus on pre-chaos is nice too, because while doable, is quite grindy from 100-300 and doesnt leave you with much to do but try and get things to be able to do chaos.

Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Netzach itens are now pickable and saveable and also doens't remove your hero
I don't know what this means.

Ayy lmao

elhadimwarfDate: Thursday, 2017-06-29, 2:29:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
1- colo is bugged when another people is in struggle in same time, monster don't spawn, and gold grow depend of kill of the guy in struggle
2- when you reach 400K in one stat, you loose all your stats in this one
3- colo (chaos world, weak, solo) bug don't spawn after wave 3
4- monster can again enter in your home area
5- infinite seems like code like: spawn 75 then when you have killed all spawn another 75, why its not if you have 75 monster, you have kill one spawn another 1
6- the description of int despair set is wrong, its write: x3 despair cloth and x3 despair cloth instead of x3 despair staff and x3 despair cloth
7- respawn is bugged if you stay too much time in same area for example you have 5 monster you killed them all in same time, you go back and come back 5 will respawn, but if you kill 3 in same time and 2 take like more than 1min for killed them, you go back and come again only 2 will respawn

yeoldturnipDate: Thursday, 2017-06-29, 4:21:27 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
After a brief checkup on some of the changes here are a few of my notices/opinions.

1. The Dark Savior's Ice Blast has a weird aoe now. Sometimes it'll hit things right next to it, but not things right below it. It doesnt have the same aoe as before for sure, it doesn't really act like a Frost Nova anymore. Also, the damage shows up before any effects, which is jarring, but not a problem. [Edit]After more time with it, it isnt always wonky, but it is definitely reduced. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
2. Dark Savior's Medean Lightning doesn't hit any additional targets despite the tooltip saying it'd do otherwise.
3. Savior's Q icon is in the wrong place (where a spellbook would usually be, instead of in the first spell slot)
4. Arcanist's R (the shield) being a Divine Shield makes keeping aggro on anything very hard, and causes things to run away when hit, making you have to chase after him. Do you think you could rework it into a shield that mitigates all damage without turning you invulnerable? Itd make it much better for practical combat because enemies wouldn't constantly run away from you.
5. I do love the Master Assassin's teleport Q change, but the teleport starts too late to actually capitalize on the stun well and get the extra backstab damage in. Could you make it teleport faster, when the stun actually goes off?
[Edit]6. If Dark Savior's Metamorphosis ends and kills you, and you try to -rv, it will say you are alive then list your max health. You definitely aren't alive though, and can still revive at your base, but I figured I'd mention it anyways.

I may find more later on, but I think I'm gonna start making an Arcanist now.

Added (2017-06-29, 4:21:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, Villagers in town are wandering super far out of town now.

Ayy lmao

Message edited by yeoldturnip - Friday, 2017-06-30, 3:04:08 PM

HotwerNevermoreDate: Friday, 2017-06-30, 12:59:19 PM | Message # 5
Lead Map Developer
Group: File Master
Thanks for your reports, we're working at fixes and other changes that doens't make others life so miserable while on Chaos.

devilxshadow9982Date: Friday, 2017-06-30, 1:27:17 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Quote HotwerNevermore ()
Thanks for your reports, we're working at fixes and other changes that doens't make others life so miserable while on Chaos.

Not sure if you know this but there's severe desync or disconnection issues with the top right corner.

elhadimwarfDate: Saturday, 2017-07-01, 1:40:52 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
demon nation become useless with the update, took me like 4 hour for make that rentable (take the 8 plat and 6 arca back), all ghoul get killed all night, i try everything for prevent the spawn sin, build tower, build every building, make soldier etc, nothing worked

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2017-07-02, 6:23:23 AM | Message # 8
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote devilxshadow9982 ()
Not sure if you know this but there's severe desync or disconnection issues with the top right corner.
Every1 has to restart wc3 after any game on wc3. Our beta tester group did that and have had 0 desyncs.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

devilxshadow9982Date: Sunday, 2017-07-02, 7:04:40 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
Quote bud-bus- ()
Every1 has to restart wc3 after any game on wc3. Our beta tester group did that and have had 0 desyncs.
Doubt that would make things any better, problem is area has had issues in the past causing desyncs. Sand and I were up there leveling me considering the limitations now, about maybe 5 minutes into it there was a flat out disconnection (this is just the two of us). This has happened twice. These desync or disconnection issues do not happen in other maps, and this issue is directly affecting that area (this is all pre-chaotic world btw).

Message edited by devilxshadow9982 - Sunday, 2017-07-02, 7:05:15 PM

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2017-07-04, 7:35:29 AM | Message # 10
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
That spot's pretty much always been an issue though. I seem to recall something about up there d/cing a bunch of people just when someone teleported there, let alone did anything. (And I seem to recall similar with Orcs, at one point...)

Certain spots seem very likely to have desyncs occur. question

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Downloads » Nevermore v1.31.3b (A lot of fixes and new stuff - CODE WIPED)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024