Nevermore v1.31.2b
HotwerNevermoreDate: Monday, 2017-06-19, 5:56:57 PM | Message # 1
Lead Map Developer
Group: File Master
Download

Changelog:

CODE WIPED
  • Fixed bug where Assassin skills were not working correctly
  • Fixed bug about the items not saving (only the first one of the hero and first one of the backpack)
  • Nerfed Bard ability from 15 times every 15 sec to 12 times every 17 sec
  • Dark savior changes:
  • Medean ligtning manacost reduced from 15000 at maximum level to 9000
  • Freezing blast manacost down to 12500 instead of 25k and cooldown down from 25 sec to 12 (still 4x int damage)
  • Staff and robe proficiency added
  • Plate proficiency added to Royal Guardian
  • Assasin's cutting blade renamed sweepiing blade, now deals 2x agi instead of 3, still every 2 sec at max level
  • Blink strike weakened from 20 agility multiplier and 15 sec cooldown to 3.75 agility multiplier and 5 seconds cooldown
  • Save system fixed
  • Colloseum entry system rebuilt/fixed
  • Tomes remade, now triggered by commands (eg.: -bt agi to by Agility tomes)
  • Holy shock (Priest) cooldown reduced from 25 to 16 seconds
  • Reduced stock regen cooldown on book of gods and good shoes
  • Reduced Nerubian Spider (level 175) gold reward from 10000 to 4000 since their wave spawns a lot and Infinite Struggle
  • Fixed Despair items level requirement set incorrectly to 500 instead of 475

Message edited by HotwerNevermore - Monday, 2017-06-19, 5:58:17 PM

space_ace_5Date: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 3:16:25 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
yay, fix the existence set  so it saves!
Abyssal item (bow) (level 675) first boss item can't be equipped, giving message (unable to have 2 items from the same boss) when i have completely empty inventory.
Thanatos' wings stats and damage don't add to the player's hero stats.

Message edited by space_ace_5 - Monday, 2017-06-26, 6:42:23 PM

devilxshadow9982Date: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 5:11:12 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Bard? That was an unfinished character dark was working on.

elhadimwarfDate: Tuesday, 2017-06-20, 11:06:29 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
some bug, in coloseum normal world, normal diffculty, solo monster don't spawn, the quest of sassy brawler don't work, the quest of widow ring don't work, the quest: "the bounty" where you need to kill 50 ogre lord, don't work. a lot of desync, the item medean curse never proc only few quest works, all other optionnal quest don't do nothing when you finish them. for phoenix ranger, when you got orb the multishot don't work and critic don't work in other arrow than the main.

this rpg is good but if you can do something for all these dc i think its really the priority cause its very very painful.

Edit: some other bug: a lot of monster don't respawn, when i was on chaos after 30min-1hour killing demon there was only 6 then 5 then 4, etc to 1 which respawn, in other monster is the same. In chaos again after wave 3 in coloseum, weak difficulty, solo, mob don't spawn

Message edited by elhadimwarf - Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 5:28:31 AM

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 7:41:58 AM | Message # 5
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Not sure why I bother making dedicated threads for reporting stuff, since even if someone isn't on discord, they apparently still don't use it....

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

devilxshadow9982Date: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 10:55:11 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Quote elhadimwarf ()
the quest of sassy brawler don't work, the quest of widow ring don't work, the quest: "the bounty" where you need to kill 50 ogre lord, don't work. a lot of desync, the item medean curse never proc only few quest works, all other optionnal quest don't do nothing when you finish them. for phoenix ranger, when you got orb the multishot don't work and critic don't work in other arrow than the main.
Quests work fine, Multishot has always been disabled with orb effects because that's how it works, although with life steal there is the occasional multishot, medean curse does proc, its an orb effect for corruption, thus if other orb effect giving items are in your inventory or life steal swap medean curse to slot 7 (based on numpad top left of the inventory if you don't have an numpad for some reason)'

Edit: There are two quests that are incompletable mainly because there's no way to complete them. One for secret heroes the other is to kill and defeat players.

Edit 2: There is no desync as far as i can tell.

Message edited by devilxshadow9982 - Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 10:58:22 AM

elhadimwarfDate: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 7:28:13 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
are you sure you tried ogre lord, and widows ring? that sure 100% they don't works or its not where you take quest you got the bounty

devilxshadow9982Date: Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 8:36:58 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Quote elhadimwarf ()
are you sure you tried ogre lord, and widows ring? that sure 100% they don't works or its not where you take quest you got the bounty
Ring goes to the graves near the ice pillar thing just northish of town where the faceless are, clubba goes to the guy next to the L shaped house left of the southern entrance to town

Message edited by devilxshadow9982 - Wednesday, 2017-06-21, 8:38:44 PM

elhadimwarfDate: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 12:30:35 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
i don't talk about clubba but the quest bounty when you need to kill 50 ogre, ok for widow didn't know the place

devilxshadow9982Date: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 1:47:08 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Quote elhadimwarf ()
i don't talk about clubba but the quest bounty when you need to kill 50 ogre, ok for widow didn't know the place
Kill quests w/o an item return are automatically completed upon completion.

elhadimwarfDate: Friday, 2017-06-23, 1:31:35 AM | Message # 11
Stage 1
there is another bug with boss item, when i try to take abyssal bow that write unable to take 2 items from same boss, but didn't have item of this boss, then i dropped all i got, with bag too, write again the same error.

I can't gear the item i farmed like 10 times lol

Added (2017-06-23, 1:31:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and there is an another bug with thanatos wings with ranger, 1 i do like 10x less damage when i gear it, 2 my multishot don't stack, its like one of the best item of the game is useless with my class

Message edited by elhadimwarf - Friday, 2017-06-23, 0:56:59 AM

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2017-06-23, 9:37:07 PM | Message # 12
Lead Moderator
Quote Sandman366 ()
Not sure why I bother making dedicated threads for reporting stuff, since even if someone isn't on discord, they apparently still don't use it....
 I used to close topics that did shit like this lol..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2017-06-24, 7:17:26 AM | Message # 13
Stage 9
Quote elhadimwarf ()
and there is an another bug with thanatos wings with ranger
Quote elhadimwarf ()
my multishot don't stack

Well, this is because for some reason it appears to have some kind of orb effect.
Quote bud-bus- ()
 I used to close topics that did shit like this lol..

I suppose this is just supposed to be a download link thread, so that shouldn't be a major problem...but then people are probably just going to spam the shoutbox because they still don't know how to use a forum properly. (Which is just depressing.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

joklateeDate: Sunday, 2017-06-25, 0:51:22 AM | Message # 14
Stage 1
Hello, I with my friends have a problem in 1.31 2b. When we try to load our heroes, our warcraft 3 client crushs. We tried to write codes or copy from folder. Nothing works( Help please

devilxshadow9982Date: Sunday, 2017-06-25, 9:14:27 PM | Message # 15
Stage 1
Quote joklatee ()
Hello, I with my friends have a problem in 1.31 2b. When we try to load our heroes, our warcraft 3 client crushs. We tried to write codes or copy from folder. Nothing works( Help please
Probably shouldn't cheat, the map isn't difficult. There's also a code wipe older codes do not work.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Downloads » Nevermore v1.31.2b
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024