Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:07:29 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Report: LeechOfSukiness
Report: LeechOfSukiness
SylaisDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 6:25:24 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey guys, me again =)

Just wanted to report an obvious hack...I've played several times with him unfortunately, he seems to be a fairly nice guy, but all the same.

He does admit to it whenever confronted, sorry I cant upload the screeny for it, unfortunately it glitched.

However I did get this. I have him highlighted with -pstats. He has Leg Than Wings +5, Lex, 2 Aza Bows, and a Leg Ace.

Note his extreme size, if you were unaware, is caused by a glitch due to a boss' dropped item in normal that grants user Avatar.

Unfortunately, if the item is dropped before the timer expires, you dont shrink back to normal. As you can see, multiple uses = larger size...

Anyways, screenie coming up.

My fists have shattered men's dreams, destroyed families, and crushed hopes. But when I open these hands, I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. The path that we take is not right. It is simply the path that we choose.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-07-18, 7:50:19 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Avatar's Soul, yeah, that's an annoying bug. But yeah, I think most things for this guy's stats is impossible in that time.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

bud-bus-Date: Monday, 2011-07-18, 9:09:30 PM | Message # 3
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
It takes around 5-6 hrs to get lvl 999...I will test it out to find out how long exactly, but I don't have a ton of time this week...

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 10:32:15 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Dont test. Obviousley hacker.

Thanks for the report.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Report: LeechOfSukiness
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024