Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Superdth part 2
Superdth part 2
SuperdthDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 5:26:11 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Well im back to fight my case in court. Everyone that took part in my last thread knows my situation but ill explain myself again. I had a character that was hacked but at the time i didnt know it was a hack that was used. At the time i thought it was a glitch. I was playing with a couple friends and one of them told us to type in stuff like lvl play time strength etc. I have no idea how he did it. At first i thought he was exploiting a glitch and didnt think the character would actually load. So when it loaded i was suprised. And from the last thread apparantly he typed -HAXME or something, no idea what that is. I just wanna know how long im gonna be banned from the map, because like last time i'll probly get nowhere in fighting this. Like i said last time, Sorry for being a noob at the time.

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 6:26:00 AM | Message # 2
Stage 9
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

thats a start :P

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:14:02 AM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
"Banned from the map" usually means that username won't be removed from the list of banned people.
If you wanna make it easy you can just get another account name and make sure to play on CM's bots and not your friend's version, then if you should never be banned for hacking.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:17:42 AM | Message # 4
Lead Moderator
I went over your old post, and here's what I think: If you give up your 'hacking friend' by having him make an account on this forums, then I think your name can be cleared.
Oh, and btw don't go trying to make the account yourself.

Quote (Sandman366)
If you wanna make it easy you can just get another account name and make sure to play on CM's bots and not your friend's version, then if you should never be banned for hacking.

Yes, he can which is a way to get rid of that hacked character on that account.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

SuperdthDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:30:11 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
i dont have that map or that character anymore. I got a new computer so i have to start all my characters over again. As far as my hacking friend, he doesnt play wc3 anymore. He plays WoW now and i rarely see him on. I was just wondering about the whole banned thing cuz my name isnt in the banned list but it says im banned in game.

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:34:40 AM | Message # 6
Lead Moderator
Quote (Superdth)
I was just wondering about the whole banned thing cuz my name isnt in the banned list but it says im banned in game.

Gunna have to make a new account - just add all your friends to a new account. The guy who does the bans on the bot rarely gets on here. Unless it was dark's ban...

The banlist is hardly updated...I don't do the bans, so I don't know who is/needs to be on it..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

SuperdthDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:35:20 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
oh ok, thanks for the help.

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:37:47 AM | Message # 8
Lead Moderator
Fyi, Im on USeast if you have any questions/wanna start over right now

SuperdthDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 10:44:29 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
ok see u in game

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 7:42:45 PM | Message # 10
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
ill unban you when i update. np smile

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 9:45:49 PM | Message # 11
Lead Moderator
Quote (darkchaos)
ill unban you when i update. np

There ya go. Closing...

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Superdth part 2
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024