Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:08:30 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Boss Fights ("Special" ones...)
Boss Fights
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 12:26:22 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
There's two possibilities for this. There's one version I've thought up for Colosseum, and another for the Infinite Struggle area (but could work on that tower too, but Struggle area could be easier to copy...)

Colosseum Version:
- New option: Boss Mode
~~ This would be in the "Main Menu" for Colosseum. Either we could have "Boss Mode (Single)" and "Boss Mode (Group)", on that menu, or it could just be the next menu. If Group, normal "Group" menu is thrown at you.

- World Selection?
~~ Your first thought is probably to make it locked on the world you're on. Well, why not have the option to choose which world you're fighting?

- Boss Selection
~~ You can choose all the bosses you want to fight at once. (You can only fight bosses from one world at a time, unless DC/Alexeng feels like letting us be able to fight bosses cross-world. If they're nice, theoretically there could be multiple of each boss as well.)

- Rewards
~~ For each boss killed, there is a 50% chance of getting anything at all. (Perhaps lower to "balance" it.) If you pass the first roll, then normal drop tables are assumed. (For Chaotic Bosses, it'd be nice if the "No Item" chance is replaced with "Re-Roll". Forgotten Leader would have 5-10% chance to drop Lexium (after "chance for anything" roll).)

"Infinite Struggle Area" version:
Basically? Infinite Struggle with bosses. Random Normal World bosses are slowly stacked up (until there are about 25 of them), then you'd face all 4 Goddesses at once & God Slayer, then all Normal World bosses at once. Chaotic World bosses would be added in, replacing 5-10 Normal World bosses (Normal World bosses still get added in over time). Bosses would be added in order of level & level of reward & voted on by "difficulty". (For instance, 3 Dark Soul and 3 Abyssal Slaughterer could be filtered in, and then be replaced by, say, Satan.) Eventually Normal World bosses are completely phased out, and Chaotic Bosses are the only thing spawned.
This would all be done in "waves", but no wave can intrude on the previous ones. A wave will be completely killed off, a small delay to let the death animations finish, then the next wave can start.
Final wave could be 2-3 Azazoth and 2-3 Forgotten Leaders.
In this game, there's a 5% chance of a boss dropping items based on their item tables (but only when that world is the focus. When a Chaotic Boss spawns, all Normal World bosses can no longer drop items. Forgotten Leader has chance to drop Lexium, similar to Colosseum version of himself.)

Forgotten Leader in both new games would be able to summon other Forgotten (but limited, can't just go summon 3 armies worth, 5-10 at a time). Azazoth's spells would be more limited than his normal version. (Can't have 2-3 Azazoths casting Obliteration at the same time, can we? No real way of beating that...can probably just have it so they share the same "cooldowns" and only one can be casting a spell at once.)

Anyway, just rambled this post out because I thought we could use a new way to fight bosses. And that Minigames area clearly needs something else.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 1:23:29 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Users
for colloseioum thing cause i cant spell
i ssay you need lower chance of imte
ssence people can just farm titems

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 1:34:29 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Well for Normal World items that wouldn't really matter. Might as well make it normal drops for them since they're kinda pathetic in comparison.

So, what, 10% for Chaotic Boss items?

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 3:34:40 PM | Message # 4
Stage 9
hrm
idk it should depend on rariety and the item from the boss
for leg wings, it should be rare as hell etc..

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

NOCFeRnAlDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 3:35:40 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
10% for leg wings YEY biggrin

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 5:04:42 PM | Message # 6
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
hrm
idk it should depend on rariety and the item from the boss
for leg wings, it should be rare as hell etc..

Then you pay attention to what it even says. 10% to even have their normal drop tables. With Chaotic Bosses, the request is the "No Item" (from Chaotic Boss drop tables) is replaced with re-roll.
Drop rate for leg wings is....what again? 0.9%? That means from the Colo version, if 10% for any chance, then it's 0.09% chance to get Leg Wings from this game.

Malevolent criminal I,

alexejderkach36prpcDate: Wednesday, 2019-11-06, 4:05:41 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Hallo, gebruik u lenings?

Soms het ek dringend geld nodig, maar dit is nie altyd gerieflik om na die bank te hardloop nie. Daarom bestel ek aanlyn. Ek gebruikĀ https://loanexpert.co.za/private-loans/ 'n goeie beproefde webwerf, so as u dit in gedagte hou! '

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Boss Fights ("Special" ones...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024